11

Y/n was beyond bored at this point - she'd been sitting in silence for the last few hours binge watching keeping up with the Kardashians.

As much as she hated having to miss probably the first few days of her academic school year - KUWTK was the only TV show she actually enjoyed.

The reality show was a big hit in the muggle world. °~°

She glanced at the clock and saw it was the start of lunch. She hoped Draco was eating with Blaise and the others and didnt waste his lunch with her.

She thought about Draco and how angry she was that day. He was responsible- she couldn't deny that but she could've also calmed down.

But this did bring them closer - as if they were on the same page and some sort of bond had been formed.

She laughed with no humour - life was evil - the sickest situation had brought them together in an unexplainable way.

She cared about him now - and she know he definitely cared for her now.

Not just because of his guilt but because they were together - whether they liked it or not every single couple felt something towards their significant other.

She was broken from her thoughts as the front door opened and she saw Draco walk in. He smiled at her softly and he walked in and and set his bag down and quickly made his way to their small kitchen. He tapped his wand on the kitchen surface and a few seconds later two plates of food appeared.

He brought them to the table in the living  room. He quickly ran upstairs.

Y/n carefully sat up straight and felt a shooting pain as her legs grazed the sofa fabric.

She sweared and carefully sat up straight as she breathed in deeply.

Those black swan claws must've been laced with venom- because the pain was so bad.

She quickly reached for her vials of medicine and quickly chugged a pain relief and numbing potion.

Draco walked down the stairs after using the toilet and removing his tie and jumper - leaving him in his white shirt and black trousers.

He watched as y/n drank the liquids - her eyes shut tightly as she forced them down her throat.

He walked up to the sofa and sat down next to her.

" how was your morning y/n "

" it was alright- I just sat and watched the TV - i feel like a slug. Just sitting around and not doing anything. I'd rather be learning something than sitting here watching this pregnant lady take pictures naked."

At this they both watched the TV as kourtney Kardashian posed with her glowy skin holding her stomach as the cameras clicked. She was hitting every angle and she looked angelic.

Dracos eyes widened. He had never actually watched TV so this was his first impression.

" what the hell are you watching " he asked in awe.

" this is reality TV.  That's a kardashian - they're very famous and are very rich. You wouldn't believe what really boosted all their careers. "

Draco crossed his head as he lifted a fork of  roast potatoes into his mouth.

" the middle sisters woohoo tape "

At this Draco stopped chewing.

" you're lying " he muffled.

" Draco - the muggle world is very open in regards to people and their lifestyles. It's good I warn you before we head into the future. "

This started a very interesting conversation - their first proper conversation- that acc lasted the whole of lunch as they talked about their views and the topic transitioned into them and their upbringing.