5

He stared at her as she lay across the sofa, with the duvet over her body.

She wasn't ugly at all. She was actually very pretty and overall had a beautiful figure.

And even though she was a pure blood- Draco knew she definitely wasnt brought up and groomed for him- she was her own person.

But he still couldn't swallow this law and his pride - so being the git that he was he remained cold.

He went back upstairs to shower and get ready for the day - I mean they didnt really have anything to do.

Y/n slowly stretched as the morning light tickled her face. She got up and made her way to the bathroom opposite.

"Accio toothbrush and facewash"

She caught both of them and continued with her daily routine.

Y/n didn't need makeup at all - but she liked to make sure she felt comfortable for herself so she quickly filled her brows and curled and applied mascara- accentuating her long lashes.

She almost smiled at her reflection, until last night hit her and she frowned as she remembered how well her and her partner interacted. She was actually pretty pissed and realised she'd have to face him eventually , so she took in a deep breath and made her way to the room, to get an outfit.

She walked up the stairs in her pjs and her hair, that almost looked ethereal in the early hours of the day.

She reached the door and was about the knock, when she remembered- this is her room too so she dropped her hand and opened the door swiftly. She quickly looked around to see the blonde idiot laying on the soft plush bed reading a book. She glared at him as she made her way to the huge closet.

"Knock knock?" Draco said with a cold edge to his voice.

"Uh, who's room is this again - oh yeah its  OURS."

And she slammed the closet door as she picked an outfit to wear for the rest of the day.

Y/n wore a pair of blue vintage mum jeans that were slightly ripped at the calf and knee- and opted for a very dark blue shirt- with a ruffle detail at the bottom if the sleeves and top. She wore a pair of black Van's.

She looked pretty and laid back. Perfect.

She brushed her hair and quickly, using her wand, she used a hair spell and parted it  , letting the rest of her y/h/c hair rest beautifully on her head.

She nodded at her appearance and opened the door again, closing it behind her and made her way to the vanity desk in the corner of the room.

She sat down and rummage through, just to see how they had arranged her belongings.

Draco looked at y/n's appearance.
She looked nice and her hair looked really good. Her face also looked extra nice with her long lashes.

Y/n looked into the mirror and smirked as she caught him staring.

"Take a picture it will last longer.

You know Draco, you can carry on with this cold, bitchy act - but we're going to be together forever now. So stop being such a girl - and work with it." 

Y/n said boldly staring at him in the eye.

Draco glared at her and walked straight at her and stood right in front of her.

Y/n got up, their faces inches away from eachother. She didnt back down.

"I would watch what I would say if I were you y/n. Don't forget you're marrying me - ex death eater , traitor , Malfoy. "

And it was at this point that y/n realised something.

Draco was weak. He needed support and confidence. Confidence in himself.

She looked up at him different and stepped away from him.

"I am marrying Draco Malfoy. The boy that couldn't Kill - because there is good in his heart. I am marrying a person who turned his back to the dark and his upbringing and charged through the light. I am marrying a changed man.

Why am I the only one who can see that right now? When he is standing in front of me?  "

Y/n looked at him in his eyes searching for some self love - anything. All she saw was shock and awe.

" This law is terrible - but we could make it work. I don't know if we're soul mates- but maybe time will tell. What you said yesterday was a bitch move Draco - but I am willing to move forward for my happiness and for us."

She held his hand out for him - MIND YOU y/n was not use to this relationship shit at all so she was pretty proud of herself at this current moment.

"Would you like to eat breakfast? "

Draco stared at her hand and looked back at her. He closed his eyes and sighed as he couldn't believe how nice she was being about this - it almost scared him. He slowly held her hand and they walked out of their apartment together.

Draco wore a black long sleeve shirt with black suit pants - y/n was really going to loosen his style up God.

Y/n held his hand lightly as they walked to the great hall - both of them taking silent breaths as they walked into the great hall. They made their way to their table - already seeing Blaise and Hermione.

Y/n quickly let go of Dracos hand - which shocked him- and quickly walked to go hug her friends.

She first hugged Hermione, who laughed into her embrace. She then faced Blaise.

She hugged him and felt herself collapsing in his arms - she swallowed hard - she did not want to be weak right now. She pulled back and smiled.

Draco approached the table and nodded at the couple in front of them and sat down. They all engaged in conversation.

It seemed that Blaise and Hermione really hit it off - like they were really calm about everything that was going on.

Y/n felt happy for her friends - but she couldn't help feeling a tiny but jealous- as she glanced at Draco next to her - who was still icy.

hey guys I'm so sorry for the late update - it's just I'm starting to lose a but if hope for this story line but I'll try to push through x

COMMENT & VOTE X