18

just before you read this chapter - i just wanted to say ty for all the sweet comments and funny comments and idkwtf comments. i'm really happy that a lot of you enjoy this book - i'll try my best to update more frequently x ly

Draco woke up and looked at the window. It was a dark bright blue - it was early. He sat up and stretched his arms and legs before slouching again and rubbing his head.
He turned to look back at y/n, who was sleeping in a position he found adorable. She was lying flat on her stomach, with her face turned towards him. He smiled at her before laying back down and kissing her head.

Just before he could close his eyes and drift off again, he remembered the game.

It was their first quidditch game against the Lions. Suddenly, he had a rush of excitement and adrenaline before he quickly got up and went to the toilet to freshen up.

When Draco came out of the bathroom, y/n was sitting up in bed with her face in her hands. He watched her for a few seconds, and before concern could settle in she let out a loud silly yawn while stretching. Her eyes were scrunched close and her arms were fisted in the air. Her back was arched before she slouched again and made direct eye contact with Draco, who was stood still in shock with a grey fluffy towel in his hand.

They both burst out laughing at the silly yet memorable moment.
Y/n laughed her way into the toilet, before she also got ready for their big game. She quickly brushed her teeth, washed her face and put on her clothes, that she had folded yesterday night.

She wore a dark green long sleeve and the beige pants that were worn as the schools quidditch uniform.

She walked out as Draco was putting on his knee pads and quidditch leather boots. Y/n sat at her vanity and quickly brushed her hair, pulling it into a tight low ponytail, with her hair parted prettily.

Draco sat on their bed, with both of their quidditch cloaks and things while watching y/n curl her lashes with a small horrific contraption before applying some wand liquid to her lashes.

Y/n caught Draco staring , while she was applying her waterproof mascara. As soon as she was done she turned around and batted her long eyelashes.

They both got up and left to eat breakfast just before the game. Y/n walked into the hall as she swung her bat  in her hand. As soon as they sat down, Draco quickly whispered in her ear.

" I'm going to have to completely pull myself away from you during the game, otherwise Potter will have that snitch in his hand before I even look away from you."

Y/n smiled and kissed his cheek before digging into her breakfast, the nerves starting to kick in.

Before Draco took his first bite y/n quickly said,

"I'll swing my bat across your head, if I catch you staring to long. We have to win Drae"

"Drae ... I like it - makes me sound special"

Draco said while eating his toast.

" You are special, you're very special to me. "

Draco genuinely smiled, before putting on a mask of confidence as the Gryffindors finally walked in.

Harry walked in with Luna wearing her amazing Lion hat. Harry was smiling and laughing at something she said before looking over at the slytherins and seeing y/n and Draco watching. He grinned before y/n smiled back and Draco smirked at him before paying attention to his food.

The gryffindor team were also pretty confident about today's game.

Ron and Astoria, who were doing pretty well in general, were eating together and talking in hushed voices. They both smiled as they listened to one another.