"Yah! Pranpriya Lalisa Pokpak Manoban! Are you listening to me?!" My brother cut-off my day dreaming.

Oh great, you ruined my beautiful day dreaming oppa!

"Ahhh, what are you saying again oppa? Can you repeat it for me? Hehehe." I embarrassedly scratch the back of my head.

He sighed. "Aigoo, you are day dreaming again on your bias. So what i was saying earlier is fine, okay, alright." He said, making my eyes widen in excitement.

"Omoonaaa!! Jinja oppa?! Is that true?!" I asked happily, standing up from the chair.

He nodded, that made me jump around his office in so much excitement and happiness.

"But..... In two condition." Oppa said, it made me stopped from jumping. I hurriedly go back to my sit and face my brother.

"What is it oppa? I will gladly accept it hehehe." I said.

Minho oppa leaned his back on his swivel chair. "First, there will be a Manoban Family Reunion on our hometown. They want in every family to have a representative in performing a dance, Mom and Dad chose me. But since you want me to hold the company instead of you, i can't now perform there." I just listened to oppa.

"Since dancing is your hobby and part of your dreams, you'll perform there. Without me though, just find a partner that can accompany you in dancing. You have to do it well Lalisa, because they will give to the best performer's Family the wealth and power of our Late Great Great Grandfather. Can i trust you on that Lalice?" Oppa asked, i gulped.

I am not sure if i can do better, because i am still learning. But i need to prove on Mom and Dad that this is my dream that i need to achieve, not being CEO of our company.

"Okay, i'll accept it oppa. You can trust me on that, it's my dream remember? So what's the other condition?" I asked.

"Second is... Go on our Entertainment." He said.

"On SM Entertainment?" I asked again.

He nodded. "Yes." He answered as he stands up, heading to the door.

"Go asked your Yoona unnie to be my Secretary, if you failed. Well say hello to your position CEO on our company that instant." He smiled at me, before closing the door. Left me hanging alone on his office.

What the fuck? What the actual fuck?!

Me? Going to their company?! To pursue Yoona unnie to be his secretary?!

Aish! Why can't he just confess his feelings to unnie! Why does he have to make her, his secretary. Aigoo, my brother really likes Yoona unnie huh?

(A/N: No one can stop me, cause i really ship Minho and Yoona hehehe. Stop blabbering and reading if you hate this ship. Bye hater.)

*

"Hey Bammie!" I said, as he answered my call.

"What's up, Lalice?" He asked.

"Uh are you busy?"

"For now, no. Why though?"

"Because i need your help, please accompany me on our Family Reunion dance performance."

"Hmmm okay, when and where it will be held?"

"On our hometown Bam and next Friday is our Reunion."

"Ohhh that was a bit rush, but don't worry i'll help you. But we need to fly on Thailand tommorow, so that we can prepare and rehearse it well."

"Okay, that would be nice. But Bammie, can you book the flight at the afternoon? I still have something to do in the morning."

"Hmmm sure."

"Awww! Thank you so much Kunpimook! You are really the best! I'll just pay my ticket when we meet tomorrow huh?"

"Hahaha! No problem at all Pranpriya and okay just call me again."

"Yeah, thank you again. I'll hang up now, bye." I said, before ending the call.

Aish, thank god that i have the best boy boybestfriend ever. He helps me a lot even though he's a busy idol, well my brother is an idol too.

So now, i have to deal my other business. Which is Yoona unnie, i hope i can pursue her. Huhuhu.

My baby Jungkookie please give me an hope and energy hehehe, you are my only strength. I love you.

- Bunicorn -

So yeah the last book of Fangirl Series is already here, Liskook shippers let's celebrate!!

Joke, i remember Fangirl Jirose is not yet done hehehe.

I'll continue to write this, when i have finished the Jirose huh? Just wait Liskook shippers, i am also excited and nervous for this book since this is the last one.

Love you all! Enjoy~♥

~ Anndeukie