Disney land

This is just a fun little side story I made up with my friend. It won't affect the actual story of this "book", but I felt that with everything going on the world everyone needs a little fun moment in their day. If you want a part 2 just tell me and I'll make it. Also I've never been to Disney land so I'm really just making up this story as I go. Also this'll take place before the whole coronavirus took over the entire world.

All Mights P.O.V

I've never been a teacher before so I'm not the greatest. However I have managed to bond with all of class 1-A and shinsou too. Apparently now I'm all of their new dad. Which means I now get to use all the dad jokes Gran Torino had taught me back when I was in Highschool.

So as a new dad of 20 kids including shinsou, (excluding mineta because he needs to learn how to respect woman) I'll do what dads do and take them all to Disney Land. And since I used to be All Might I was able to get the entire park just for us so luckily that means we shouldn't lose anyone. Now time to do a final headcount before we all board the planes that will take us to Disney Land.
Everyone going is:
-Class 1-A (expect Mineta)
-Young Shinsou
-The Big 3
-Young Toga, Young Dabi, Young Shigaraki and Kurogiri
-Overhaul
-Aizawa and Present Mic
-Eri and Kota because they're kids and will love this
-Mitsuki, who is Young Bakugou's mother
-Inko, who is Young Mydoria's mother
-And of course me

Alright looks like everyone's safely boarded the plane. I'm sitting up front with Inko and Mitsuki while Aizawa and Present Mic are sitting in the back with Eri and Kota. The league members & Overhaul are sitting in the middle so if they even try anything they'll be surrounded by hero's and hero's in training. And lastly 1-A, Shinsou and the big three are spread out around the plane sitting next to a partner of their choice. Although I secretly think they all decided to sit next to the person they're all crushing on. Ah young teenage love.

We arrived at the park at about 6 am. It took around 20 hours to get to Disney Land, but luckily it was a pretty smooth trip without too many bumps. Of course Young Bakugou almost got into a fight with Young mydoria again but thankfully Young Kirishima and Mitsuki both stopped Young bakugou from starting a fight.

Once we got here I made everyone buddy up. Alright  time to check that everyone has a buddy.
-Bakugou, Kirishima
-mydoria, todoroki
-aoyama, tokoyami
-jiro, momo
-kaminari, shinsou
-uraraka, tsuyu
-sato, shoji
-Mina, sero
-hagakure, ojiro
-overhaul, shigaraki
-Dabi, toga
-Mirio, tamaki, nejire
-Eri, Kota
And lastly me, Aizawa, Mic, Mitsuki, inko, and kurogiri all banded together to form the super parent team to control all these Younghans.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE WE'VE GOT A SCHEDULE AND WE BETTER STICK TO IT YA UNDERSTAND?!?" Mitsuki started by yelling loudly

"Mitsuki you don't need to yell, let them all have some fun. I've got snacks and drinks for when anyone gets hungry!" Inko calmly said

"Everyone put on sunscreen and make sure to stay with your buddy no matter what" kurogiri said as well

"Everyone wash your hands every 15 minutes for 2 minutes straight!" Overhaul yelled, he's clearly a germaphobe.

After all us parents got our safety and parent messages out everyone ran off with their buddies to explore as much of the park that they could. Aizawa and Mic took Eri and Kota to go meet all the characters.

I smiled to myself and decided to use my role as dad to take pictures of everyone for the memories. After a few hours of everyone having fun kurogiri used his warp gates to tell everyone that it was time to meet up for lunch at Cinderella's Castle.

After we managed to get everyone sat down we all dug into our own food. I smiled and took a picture of everyone all together calmly. It was clear who had costed what by now. I take this moment to go through all the pictures I've taken so far today and I've picked some of my favorites.