The Roof

Dabi's P.O.V

I'm so stupid why did I think this bird had it in him to try and kill himself? In all actuality he was sitting on a hammock swing listening to songs by Marina and the Diamonds. How emo. I sighed and almost turned to go back but the bird brain looked so peaceful and sad? How can someone so idiotic and happy all the time be crying alone on a roof? Those old big brother habits of mine kicked in and I sat next to him wrapping an arm around him as he jumped and looked up at me quickly trying to wipe his tears that were flooding his face. "Hey it's ok... just let it out I'll just be a shoulder for you to cry on and shit nothing more and nothing less no talking needed." I said in a tone softer then I wanted but it worked. He must have been so desperate because he wrapped his arms around me tightly and cried heavily into my shoulder. I didn't know how to react immediately so I just did what Toga did for me when I had nightmares. I wrapped my arms around him back and ran my fingers through his hair humming an old tune I used to him for my siblings all those years ago. After a while he stopped not just crying but stopped moving. His breathing was slower and more even. This birdbrain fell asleep on me. I sighed and laid him back on the hammock swing so he was laying down because there's no way that I'm carrying him down all those stairs. I do however go grab him a blanket and pillow and tuck him in. Damn he's a heavy sleeper. Oh well It was starting to get late and I wanted dinner so I left him up here to sleep and I went back downstairs and quickly made myself some simple ramen for dinner. After I finished I figured that I would call in on the league.

Toga's P.O.V

Uhg I miss dabiiiiiiiiii. He's basically the brother to me That I never wanted. He would fix my hair in the morning and then I would talk about Izuku-Kun and he would listen to me and then I would give him haircuts sometimes and then he would get me food sometimes. We were really close and now I miss him. Because the only people to talk to now are:
Mr. Compress- too serious
Spinner- too weird
Shiggy- too...creepy
Kurogiri- too mom-like
Twice- definitely has a crush on me

So as you can see those are all horrible options to talk to about Izuku-Kun. I'm super bored- OH MY GOD HES CALLING ME!!! I answer the phone and I mostly ramble on about Izuku-kun and how everyone's doing and he just listened. I asked if he had any information since Shiggy would want to know but he said there was none. So I talked for a good few hours until he hung up and went to bed which was totes uncool but I was pretty tired too. I hope he comes back soon.

Dabi's P.O.V

My god Toga could talk forever but it's kinda cute in a sister way not a she's attractive way. I see her as an annoying sister and absolutely nothing else. After a while I tried going to bed but nightmares and shit wouldn't let me. Eventually I fell asleep only to wake up in a cold sweat later on and sat up quickly. "Fuck it's been 12 years already huh?"

Hawks P.O.V

I woke up on the hammock swing with a blanket on me and suddenly I remembered crying my soul out on a villain. Great for me. It's like 1 am so I go back inside my house and take a shower so I'm at least clean ya know? When I finish I get dressed in my hero costume and go on patrol. But damn Dabi can't leave my mind, and part of me doesn't want him to. I still can't believe he was so nice- stop hawks you know this game, Dabi is just trying to get all the secrets and info he can out of you and then he'll kill me without a second thought. I can't let him see any more of my emotions or it'll be bad news. No cap. Periodt.

(This chapter is weird I know but bear with me please and comment any other characters point of view that you would want to see)
Word count: 762