Introduction

This is Our side of the dice Book 5: The Captive. The first four books in the series (The Turbulence, The Achilles Heel, The Unturned Stone, and The Job's Like Affliction) are currently under reconstruction which explains why you won't find these stories in my profile. Although The Turbulence being the first book in the series has currently been republished.

But the essence of telling you all this is that you can read this story without bothering about reading the previous story as you will understand perfectly. The series is not a sequel that requires you to read one before you understand the next one.

All rights are reserved and this story is purely fictional. It's in no way aimed at defaming anyone reading this neither is it aimed at anyone who probably has a similar story. This story is a complete birth of my ideas in written form that I have spent years orchestrating. This clearly connotes that I clearly wouldn't tolerate any one stealing or copying my work. Please, let's be guided. The pictures that would be used to illustrate the characters in the book as well are in no way similar to these people's real lives.

Hopefully you enjoy this adventure and narrate the tale to your friends so it might do a good job in stirring them up to come experience the adventure for themselves ❤️

Besides, I have a very nice package for y'all in this story so I would advice that you read each and every author's notes you come across in this story otherwise, you would be missing out on a whole lot!!

Stay tuned, Stay blessed, stay safe!

Xx
Lucid dreamer girl