We kept on working for 2 hours at least. At first Wooyoung fought over every single sentence but once he calmed down we could work properly. I'm not gonna lie he was actually smart. "I think we're done." Wooyoung said as he showed me the finished essay, topped off with a few pictures here and there. "That actually doesn't look that bad." I said and he rolled his eyes. 

Then both of our head shot to the direction of the door. Jongho walked in and I gave him a questioning look. "Yunho took care of it." He said and I just nodded. "Hey Woo." He smiled at the black haired midget. "What's up?" Wooyoung asked. "Nothing much, gave Yunho a few books back." Jongho lied, I could hear his heart beating faster than usual. Luckily Wooyoung didn't notice anything. 

"I'm gonna get going now, don't wanna disturb you guys anymore." Wooyoung suddenly sounded so polite, probably because of Jongho. "No, you should stay a bit more." I gave Jongho a death glare but he kept on smiling like an innocent baby. I hate him sometimes. "I seriously don't want to bother you guys." Wooyoung insisted but Jongho was already working his charms on him. "You are certainly not bothering us, right San?" He looked at me with those big ass puppy eyes. I mouthed a quick hate you to him then put on my fake smile. "Yeah sure." I couldn't sound not sarcastic but neither of them seem to actually care. 

Wooyoung and Jongho were having the time of their lives while I was sulking in myself. They were gossiping about everything and everyone per usual and I was just sitting there. (bbq sauce on my tiddies)

Then suddenly the topic of Chan entered the picture and I shot my head up. "You know him right San?" Jongho looked at me and I nodded. "Got to know him today." I mumbled. "Is he nice?" Jongho asked again. "He is cool." I tried to keep my answers as short as possible. "I've heard he is a hoe. Fucks around with anyone who comes his way." Wooyoung stated and I quickly got pissed. "You don't even know him so stop believing everything you hear dumbass." I remarked and the midget just scoffed. "You can't change my opinion blondie." He gave me an annoying and sarcastic smile which made me even more pissed off. 

"Call me blondie again and I'm going to break your arm, midget." I fought back, anger building up in my system. I let out a barely audible yet aggressive growl. "Okay that's enough for today." Jongho stood up and dragged Wooyoung out of the living room. "I'm going home, thanks for letting me stay Jongho." He smiled and gave me a warning look. My eyes flashed yellow for a quick second and based off his surprised expression I know I was in deep shit. 

I didn't decide on telling Jongho about the quick incident, I don't want to worry him with it just yet. However I shouldn't keep something like this to myself so I decided to text Yeosang. 

me

Hey Sangie, can we meet up tomorrow?

bat boi

sure im free, ditching school for me huh?

me

after what happened today I won't go for a few days

bat boi

damn son that sounds serious

me

tell me about it

bat boi

oh lovely, see u tomorrow then

I threw my phone on the couch and sighed. Jongho already went to sleep and my mind just couldn't stop thinking about things. If Wooyoung did see my eyes change then all of my friends could be in danger. There's already the guy who kidnaped Minho and tried killing Jongho and I, we don't need Wooyoung in the picture. 

I got up and left the apartment, leaving my phone behind. I didn't stop until I reached the familiar forest which was actually bigger than it actually looked. I took off my clothes and laid it on the fresh snow. I could feel my skin burn and itch and the painful transformation started. It's really hard to explain the feeling. Basically I felt like all of my bones were broken and my skin was on fire. 

Once I was in my wolf form I shook my fur and trotted away. It was nice to be able to feel the icy cold snow under my paws. I really liked winters in Korea. I ran and ran deeper into the dark forest, my yellow eyes glowing in the night. 

I felt at peace again, my worries about Wooyoung disappeared. Out of a sudden I started hearing growling from one of the bushes. I decided to slowly walk closer, out of curiosity. The growling got louder, eventually I reached the bush it was coming from. Then figure jumped in front of me. It looked almost humanoid with glowing eyes, skinny and furless body. It was one of the scariest things I've ever seen.

 It was one of the scariest things I've ever seen

I turned around and ran as fast as I could. My heart was racing and I thought I'm gonna pass out. I looked behind me and saw that the creature stopped following me. All I could think about was one thing.

What the actual fuck did I just find?

A/N:

spookey pic I know

It's apparently called "The Rake" and it used to be part of my biggest nightmares.

it watches u as u sleep... how nice of him

By the way, I made an instagram for this account, you can find my edits there with exclusive content and sneak peaks.

follow me @dimples_gummysmiles