Taehyung walked to the college alone, knowing Jungkook won't wait for him anymore.

Taehyung had dark circles under his eyes and his face showed how messed up he was, like his mind. He knew he wouldn't let go this easily. Jungkook always loved him, still loves him and will always love him no matter whatever happens.

Yugyeom burst out of his car quickly as he saw Taehyung stepping inside the college with his gaze fixed down. Yugyeom rushed to him and quickly pulled him in a hug and Taehyung was taken aback by this and it took him a while to analyse what actually happened. 

Taehyung didn't hug him back nor parted him away from him because he needed this so badly at the moment. He needed someone to hug him but if this could be Jungkook himself, Taehyung would never pull away.

Yugyeom himself parted away and cupped Taehyung's face in his hands and Taehyung just looked at him with a blank face.

"How are you Taehyung? I saw you on the news.... I... Thank God you're all fine." Yugyeom blurted out and all Taehyung could see was Jungkook in front of him.

Yugyeom pulled him into a tight hug again and then he saw someone staring at them who was none other than Jeon Jungkook himself with his tightened jaw and fists and eyes holding nothing but anger.

Yugyeom slowly parted away and Taehyung blinked, coming back to reality and noticed how Yugyeom was looking behind him and he turned around also just to only see Jungkook behind them.

Their eyes locked for a while. Jungkook's face quickly softened as his eyes landed on Taehyung's pale face. His eyes quickly started to pool with tears and Taehyung breathed sharply before stepping forward but Jungkook walked away and he didn't show up the whole day.

And again Taehyung couldn't talk to him.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Felix had received a letter and stood up from his bed to walk closer to get it from the same guy who he almost killed.

"G-give it to me." He asked but the guy smirked and started playing with his letter, he showed it to him and quickly pulled away, torturing the poor boy who kept his hand out of the bars to hold it.

Felix started screaming out of anger and pain. It was torturing him.

The deputy head rushed inside and the security plaintly handed him his letter who snatched it away and went into the corner of his locker to read it all alone.

"Stop bothering this kid." The cop ordered and the guy nodded as he hung his head low.

Felix burst out into tears after reading the letter which his Jungkook hyung sent him. He kissed it several times and kept it close to his heart and the sight was extremely heartbreaking.

"J-Jungkook hyung… come soon.. please…" 

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Jungkook felt so vulnerable after watching someone else holding what actually belongs to him. He just wanted to punch Yugyeom on the face but why though? Wasn't he himself the one who broke up in the first place?

The feeling of possessiveness and jealousy had rushed into Jungkook's veins and all he saw was red. He knew if he hadn't walked away, he would’ve thrown his hands on Yugyeom but he didn't want that.

He decided to rush away somewhere in peace but the city was never silent and he had to handle the troubles which only made him go home late. He walked in only to find his aunt with crossed arms, standing in front of the door as he walked in quietly.