"CRIMINAL"

COPYCAT- BY BILLIE EILISH IS THE THEME SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING!
THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE HORRIFYING SEXUAL SCENES THAT MIGHT AFFECT SOME READERS! please read at your own risk!

(jimin)

it's been about 2 weeks of me being in this damn horrible jail. me and the boys have been sticking together a lot lately. my friends didn't deserve to be in here but i did. i drove them into my mess and now they were cleaning it up. i only had a quarter on me so i used it to call gia to discuss the plans; all i needed was my friends to be out of here i could care less about myself. i also made another friend in here his name is ryan; he told me he was in here for armed robbery.

"hey gia." i heard her breaths through the phone.

"hey jimin are you ok?" i always knew when something was bothering her because she has this distinct tone of voice whenever she's upset.

"yes but are you ok?" she paused for a moment.

"yeah i'm alright."

"ok hey listen i only have 15 minutes on the phone i wanted to know if you were following up on testifying...you don't have to testify for me but at least for my friends. they don't deserve to be in here." i ran my hand through my hair. she made a loud gasp.

"jimin what are you saying? you don't deserve to be there either!"

"gia yes i do actually, i didn't just kill people, i robbed, and i did a arson crime." that's three things that can have me in here for life gia. i heard her clear her throat and her voice crack.

"but i miss you." she was now breathing heavily and it made me want to cry. "i miss you so much jimin i don't want to lose you."

"you won't lose me baby. i'm always going to be there guiding you through every way."

"i need you." she said sniffling her  nose.

"i know love but i'll call you back soon to check up on you and write me back!"

"ok"

"i love you." i told her whispering it in the phone.

"i love you too." i hung up the phone and nearly jumped backwards when i heard ryan's voice.

"is that your woman?" he smirked at me and i chuckled to myself.

"yeah she's my girl."

"i bet you miss her don't you?"

"yes i really do but i don't think i'll ever get to see her much anymore; what i committed was ruthless and could have me in here for life."

"yes you will i know you will." he said patting my back. "but it's lunch let's go eat."

i followed him into the lunch room where all of my friends were sitting at the table eating their slop; i've gotten so used to eating this food that it was becoming good. i waited in line to be handed the same old ground beef and and beans with corn. i grabbed an orange and followed ryan to our lunch table.

"hey guys." i said sitting down and unpacking my fork.

"what took y'all so long?" jungkook said drinking his apple juice.

"i was on the phone with gia."

"really what she say about the you know?" namjoon asked.

"i told her..." i looked over at ryan who was stuffing cornbread down his esophagus. he didn't know anything about the plan and i didn't want him too. "i'll tell y'all later ok." they all nodded in unison.