30.

Hello everyone, sorry for the late update

No! Please stop!

I lost control over my body again. It didn't even try to dodge the attack. Shigaraki grabbed my throat, and started clenching it, trying to choke me and desintegrate at the same time.
In my counciousness I felt like I was suffocating, even though the damage wasn't coming to me directly.
The body didn't even flinch.
Instead, it gently reached it's hand and put it on Tomura's head.

What is it doing?

The hand pet his blue-hair gently, Tomura even widening his eyes in disbelief. There was confusion and pain in his eyes.
When suddenly, I felt my quirk activating. I could feel through my hand Shigaraki's life essence. I was absorbing his life. Slowly but surely, the villain was losing his colour even more, becoming thinner and thinner at an alarming pace.

No no no no no please stop! I beg you! Don't kill him!

The body didn't seem to react at all. My childhood friend though...

He was looking right into my eyes, even more, it was as if he was looking right at me, in my counciousness. I saw a single, small tear rolling down his drying cheek.
In his eyes could be read betrayal, suffering, but also love and guilt.

In a couple of moments that felt like forever, Tomura finally collapsed on the floor, only dry bones and skin on him.

"(Y/n)..." He whispered with a cracky, dry voice.

I was speechless. Devastated.

My body then turned around to leave the room.

No no no please go back.

It wouldn't listen. It closed the door of the room as if nothing happened. Then, it headed somewhere only known by it.

During those moments of despair, panic and pain, I set some goals in my mind.

I'll find my father and I'll make him pay for this. I'll force him to return me back to normal. I need to get help as well.

^^