11.

That night after the training, I slept like a baby. I woke up really refreshed.  I took the pills that principal Nezu gave me and ate breakfast. Midnight wanted to get me something to celebrate my improvements.
We ate breakfast, got in the car and headed to the mall. I wasn't really sure what I wanted. I asked Midnight for permission to wander around the mall. She let me and went away minding her own bussiness. During my exploring, I noticed a Game Shop.

'Hmmm, interesting.' I thought.
I entered it, just to see a lot of games arranged on shelves. Play Stations, Xboxes and Nintendos were displayed. I looked around for a while, when I noticed 2 boys around my age, whispering between them and pointing at me. One of them was blond and had a black lightning on his hair, his eyes golden-yellow. The other one had long black hair, black eyes and a weird smile. He also had some kind of dispensers on his elbows. They seemes pretty interesting, and I decided to play a little prank on them. I pretended that I was looking at the games, and said 'The Voice'. Everything stopped. I turned around, to see the boys motionless and still pointing at me. I walked behind them, wanting to scare them. I was on my position.

"The time will flow again!" I said and everything was moving again.

"D-dude, wh-where's she?" The yellow haired boy asked.

"I dunno. She was just in front of us!" The other guy replied in a whisper.

"Ahem." I faked a cough. "Whom are you searching?" As soon as I finished my questions, both of them turned their heads at me, a scared look on their faces.

"GAAAAH!!" They both screamed and jumped like some scared little girls.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked with a smirk.

"Oh, so uhhh, you heard." The strange looking guy answered blushing.

I was prepared to say something, when another boy came running towards us.

"Guys! I heard you screaming!! What happened??!" He asked worriedly. He had red, spiky hair and shark teeth.

"Oh, umm..." The yellow boy said awkwardly. The red haired turned his attention to me.

"Hello there, I'm sorry if my friends scared you." He smiled warmly.

'Oh my God. Such a cutie pie.'  I thought.

"Nah, it's okay. My name is (l/n) (y/n), by the way." I presented myself and changed the subject, not wanting to embarass the two boys even more.

"Ohhh, nice to meet you!! My name is Kirishima Eijirou!" He said, pointing at himself. "And these are my friends."

"Sero Hanta. N-nice to meet you." He said, blushing even more.

"Kaminari... Denki." The other replied, looking down.

'What is their problem? Why are they avoiding my eyes??' I wondered, and then realisation struck me.

'Oh, maybe it's my outfit.' Maybe it was. I was wearing quite revealing clothes.

 I was wearing quite revealing clothes

(The traditional bad girl)

I guess that's why a lot of boys were eyeing me. Kirishima, though, didn't seem to be disturbed. We had a nice chat and went to McDonalds to grab something to eat. Kaminari amd Sero were really nice and funny. Kirishima too, except that he had more common sense and shame. We exchanged numbers and parted our ways. Midnight finally called me to meet her at tbe entrance of the mall. When I met her, I said that I didn't need anything, everything she did for me was more than enough. Midnight squeezed me to death again, saying how nice I was. We went home, I cooked for both of us, and Midnight went on her night patrol. I watched TV till late at night and had a nice convo with the boys. It was so nice to talk with them, especially when I didn't have to doubt their trust anymore.