9.

I entered the apartment and saw Midnight on the couch.

"What's up with the long face, (y/n)?" She asked.

"Nemuri-san, I have to tell you something really important." I said with a serious tone.

'You can't tell her. She doesn't care about your problems. Once she finds out, she's gonna think that you're a psycho and leave you on the street. She won't help you. You can't trust her.'

If I wanted to get rid of this thing, I must tell her.

I sat beside her and looked in her eyes.

"Nemuri-san, you know... about the... bad things I did... right?"

"I do. What's with that?" She started to get worried.
I took a deep breath and continued.

"Well... while doing those things... I wasn't really... myself then... you know?" I looked away.

"What do you mean?"

"I-I... There is a voice... In my head... That tells me terrible things... That I can't trust anyone and no one needs me... and sometimes I had breakdowns and I was full of... Rage for some reason... And during them... I killed everything in my way..." I was really scared of what Midnight was gonna say.

"I see. Can you tell me more about that voice? Since when did it start speaking to you?" She asked calmly.

"It started when I was really young... It wasn't that loud at the beggining... But as I grew up, it was louder and louder, and I started doubting everyone around me." I couldn't talk about it anymore.

"That is a big problem, (y/n). We should maybe see a therapist. But one thing is for sure, we should tell tbe principal Nezu about this." She looked serious.

"Do you think that a therapist can help me? And also, why does the principal have to know about this?" I asked confused.

"The principal should tell the other teachers about it, so we could think of something to get rid of the voice." She said firmly.

'She's sending you to a therapist because you're like a monster. You're unstable emotionally. You shouldn't have told her. Now all the UA teachers will think of you as a freak.'

I didn't want to believe the voice. I knew everything was for the best of me. Midnight said that we could go to UA the next day. The rest of the evening passed silently.

   Time skip next morning

I woke up really early. I didn't have any dreams or nightmares. I don't remember having any since the voice in my head appeared. I got up and looked at the watch. 6:15 a.m.. Too early. I went to take a quick shower to freshen up. I also made breakfast and left some for Midnight too. I put on some clothes and went outside to breathe the morning's air. I walked around the complex and went back, the morning being too boring. I entered the apartment and saw Midnight sitting at the table, aparently enjoying the food I made.

"Morning, (y/n)!! This food is amazing!! Didn't know you can cook this well!!!"

"A-ah, thank you Nemuri-san, but it's not a big deal." I smiled awkwardly. She finished her breakfast and we made our way to UA.
It was a very enormous building. We went through a lot of corridors, until we resched a big, wooden door.

"Principal Nezu? May I come in? I've got some important things to tell you." She knocked.

"Ah, yes. Midnight, come in." I heard a really squeaky voice. We entered in a beautiful office whith a desk in the middle. There stood a small animal, a mixture of a mouse, a dog and a bear.