3.

As I was being transported God knows where, I felt rage growing.

'I'm gonna get my revenge on Kurogiri, on Tomura, and even on my parents, for letting me with those weirdos. I'm gonna suck the life out of them, I'll make them suffer. I'll make them feel despair.' My breath was getting faster and my heart was racing.

'Yes. Good girl. Kill them all. Kill them all senseless. Make them pay.'

"Hey, better calm down." Another man told me. But I couldn't hear them, I wa so angry. Suddenly, the collar started beeping and an electric shock was transmissed through my body. I could see alarmed men before I completely passed out.

Time skip lmao

I woke up in a white room. It had nothing in it, it was like a creepy room in a hospital for mental illnesses. I was in the center of it. I was folded in some kind of material, and I was sat on a electrical chair.  I believe that all this had the role of blocking my quirk. The room was pretty spacious, and on a wall was a door and a big window. There were some silhouettes, but one was standing out. It was bigger than others and more well built. When my eyes finally focused, the silhouette was a man in a hero suit. He was surrounded by soldiers, doctors, and apparently other heroes. I recognised him from Tomura's videos.

'Shit. It's All Might.' My chances of escaping were reduced to 0. But, why was he here? As I was digging holes in his back with my eyes, he turned around and noticed that I was awake. He said something to the others, and walked towards the door.

'Here's your end, (Y/n). He came here to get rid of you. Your time has come.'

He opened it slowly, and with a confident, yet intimidating face, was heading towards me. He stopped at 5 feet from me.

'This isn't good.'
I was prepared for the worst. But instead of pain or intense questionimg, I was given a genuinely warm smile.

'What? What is the meaning of this? Is he underestimating me?'
My eyes were hurting from so much glaring.

"Hey hey, young (l/n), you don't have to be so defensive. I just wanna talk." He tried to calm me, but failed. I stayed silent and didn't answer him.

"I know, you're asking yourself questions, like 'why am I here' or 'what do they want from me'. Usually, in this situations,  other people would be scared, but you're calm and composed. I admire that, young (l/n)." He continued with his talking, without giving me time to answer, maybe he knew that I wouldn't answer shit.

"I know that you'll become a great hero in the future." He was smiling. My eyes widened in shock and my mouth had an 'o' shape.
But the voice wasn't late at answering.

'No, that's not right. That's just pity. Deep down, he's disgusted of such a cold blooded killer like you. You couldn't never be a hero with your past.'

'What? What did he say? Hero? Who? Me?? A hero?' I ignored the oice in my head for the first time. A lot more questions were swirling in my head, but I decided to finally speak up.

"Um, why did you decide that the daughter of the 2 most dangerous villains in the world would become a great hero?" I was really confused.

"For a villain, you're really nice, young (l/n)." He approached me and put a hand on my shoulder.

'No, no... He's lying...'

"We have been observing you for a really long time. And your behaviour doesn't look like a villain's at all. Except the times when you went... how to say it... berserk. But we also noticed other things. On your weekly patrol, walking in the streets, it was vice versa. Remember the man with the newspapers? And the hurt kitten?"

Many flashbacks were playing in my head. The man's newspapers which were blown away by the wind and I helped him take them back, the hurt kitty that I found in a garbage can and took it with me to take care of it.

"We decided that your fate wasn't to be a villain, but to be one of the greatest heroes, even with a quirk like yours. So, young (y/n), will you accept this fate?"

'No, (y/n). You're not a hero. You're a bloodthirsty and dangerous killer.'

But this time, the voice was barely heard. Tears were falling down my cheeks. My whole life I was trained to be a villain, the most horrible one, but deep inside, I always wanted to be a hero. Helping people always brought me happiness. And now, I was offered an opportunity for a better life.

"Yes. Yes, All Might, I'll accept it. And I promise that I'll become the greatest hero ever." I was crying for real now. All Might hugged me tightly.

'NO!! IDIOT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? THE FUTURE THAT EVERYONE BUILT FOR YOU!! YOU RUINED IT!! YOU UNGRATEFUL THING!!'

I wasn't paying attention to the voice at all, the happiness was too great. Suddenly, All Might let me go, made a sign for someone behind the glass to come in. I was confused, for the 5th time that night. The door opened and revealed a vulgar dressed woman. She had a red mask, skin tight suit, handcuffs and a whip.
All Might presented her to me.
"Young (l/n), this is the pro hero Midnight. You will be in her custody from today on." He patted me on the back, and left the room.

'Great. Now you're gonna be someone else's burden. You're just gonna make their lifes more difficult. You don't deserve a second chance.'

Midnight bent down to my level, and was really close to my face. She suddenly got her tongue out and licked my cheek.

"Mmmm, (y/n)-chan, you taste sweet. It's a sign that we'll get along well." Her blue eyes were like magic, I was completely lost in them.

'Midnight is kinda weird, but has a cool vibe. I wonder what's her quirk.'

"By the way, my real name is Nemuri Kayama. You can call me Nemuri or Auntie. Whichever you like." She gave me a playful wink. I was thrilled, my life with her will be fun.

'No it won't. She's gonna get rid of you really soon.'

"Okay, Nemuri." I mumbled the last part. Trying to convince to myself that Midnight wouldn't leave me.

"Ahhhhh, youth!!" She got excited for some reason from my answer, but I guess everyone is weird in their own way. And the pesimistic thoughts suddenly disappeared.

"Now, let's get out of here, shall we?"

If you have any suggestions to make, just tell me.