29.

Hello everyone. How yall doin?

I woke up in the same dirty bathroon.

How long was I out?

I was in pain, my head was, to be more exact. I touched it slightly, only to feel a sticky liquid. I looked at my fingers and saw red blood.

For fuck's sake.

I thought to myself, remembering what happened.  I tried to stand up groggily, leaning onto the sink.  

I looked in the mirror once again. Half of my face was covered blood. 

I looked at my face features. Emotionless. Lifeless.

I wasn't like this.

I thought to myself again. I got out of that bathroom and stormed out of my room.

The hall. Always dark and chilly. I tried to follow the route from my memory to Shigaraki's room. There it was, a door nothing different from all of them. I put a lot of effort only to reach out my hand to knock.

The body is trying to resist against my will.  It is trying to resist me.

After a small psychological fight with myself, the hand fell near my body, and I kicked the door roughly, opening it.

Tomura was on his pc again, watching All Might. He turned his head slowly.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He hissed in annoyance.

"Shut your shitty trap before I end your entire pitiful existence." It  hissed  back.

Tomura's eyes widened in anger.

"Who the fuck are you? You're not the real (y/n)." His tone was threatening. He stood up from his chair.

"Think twice you brat. Who else could it be?" It answered with a chuckle.

"You crossed the fucking line bitch." Shigaraki muttered under his breath and charged towards me with his hand in front of him, eager to touch me and disintegrate me.

No! Please stop!

What's gonna happen next? Well who knows. Stay safe!