𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓶 XX

"What do you mean, Charls?"

Charlie squinted his eyes with a slight grimace on his face, he just gulped on the battle, bottoms up. He pointed towards the band still playing on the stage and chuckled.

"Don't you understand it?"

"Look, I seriously don't.. get it."

He palmed his reddened face, I guess he's already dizzy. Why is he even drinking this hard?

"It's not my story to tell."
He mumbled under his breath.

I fell silent, I never saw Charlie like this.. I mean look at him, he's devastated, he looks like he don't want to even stand up.

"Just a piece of advice from your oppa, don't waste any second. If you feel something towards another person, never let it pass."

He looked up and stared at the stage, directly towards Jeno.

"Don't be too late."
Slowly... He shifts his gaze towards Chesca that is just below the stage jumping to the beat of the song.

•••

"What happened?"
Luke was the first one to approach me, he checked up on Charlie completely wasted, face dunk on the table. Poor guy.

"Is he okay?"
Chesca entered the picture, hand in hand with Jeno that is seriously observing the situation.

I sighed. It's not the worst that could happen. Fortunately he just slept and did not collapsed somewhere else.

Charlie snore quietly making everyone at ease, at least he's just resting. So I pulled out my baby wipes that I always bring to wipe his face. Chesca offered to do it, but seeing the dark look on Jeno, even though it was only a glimpse is a clear sign for me to not let her. Where have I been that I don't know about this triangular love thing?

Jed.. well he's Jed. He's just sitting on the corner drinking from his water bottle, not even sparing me a glance.

"Let me."
Finn replaced me on my seat then wiped Charlie's face, he even made it look like the wipes were face mask.

Chuckling lightly, I made my way to sit beside Jed. Immediately, I tensed up.

"Want a wipe?"

If I could only slap myself that time, I would. What kind of dumbness is that?

He shook his head so I pouted and put it back on my bag, I was about to zip it lock when Jed's hands crawled its way inside my bag that is sitting on my lap. He made several movements inside, and God forbid, I can't even tell him the bag is thin and I can feel his hands on mu thighs as well.

After almost a minute (that felt like forever) he pulled out a handkerchief from my bag and wiped his face and neck with it. He swiftly put it inside the pocket of his jeans.

"You better take care of that."

"I'm good at taking care of stuff."

It seems nonsensical, but honestly, I took it in another way. I can't help but imagine him as someone who would take care of you.

Speaking of taking care, I coughed several times since earlier and my head feels heavy. My breaths are hot and I can feel my ears in heat.