i felt like a different female in this outfit i've never been this exposed. i wished jimin could see me in this; i'll have mariah take my pictures so i can get the pictures blown so i can send them to jimin. i walked downstairs and my mom gawked at my look.

"oh my babygirl you look hot!" she said smiling ear to ear. "where y'all going tonight birthday girl?"

"to a party." she never took that smile from her face.

"well have fun and your friends are waiting outside for you!" i peeked through the window and saw mariah's flashing lights.

"love you mom byeee!" i gave my mom a quick kiss on the cheek and left out of the door. my two friends hopped out of the car to give me a hug and they both looked so good.

"you look sexy! holy shit!" mariah said backing up to check me out. i blushed at her compliment and her actions.

"thank you, you too."

hobi looked handsome as well

"you look amazing hobi, but are you sure you're up to party right now?" me asking knowing he was still so sore

"you look amazing hobi, but are you sure you're up to party right now?" me asking knowing he was still so sore. he shrugged his shoulders.

"i'm up for anything gigi." awww that nickname. i smiled and we all got inside of the car and made our way to the party.

we could hear the music playing from the outside and people were outside making out, dancing, and acting a fool. yep just like a party full of young horny adults.

we walked in the doors and the terrible smell of sweat and marijuana hit my nostrils. the song 'young, dumb, and broke' played through the speakers and that was the perfect song for the mood as of now.

"mariah i know you smoke but gia do you?" hobi said as he fist pumped in the air causing me to let out an ugly laugh.

"never smoked before...never thought about doing anything like that." hobi and mariah eyed me.

"well not to peer pressure you of course but if you ever want to try smoking let me know." he said pouring some punch into a cup.

"that drink probably has alcohol in it." i assured him.

"fine with me." he shrugged and i shook my head playfully. when i was looking at hobi he was squinting his eyes at someone so i decided to turn around to see who it was....asher. i tried to hide my face but he ended up approaching us.

"wow gia mmm." he put his hands on my waist and looked me up and down while licking his lips. "you look sexy as hell." he was obviously drunk.

"asher could you get off of me please." his grip on my waist tightened.

"why baby? am i not allowed to touch you now?" he rudely said in my ear.

"ok man let her go, get off of her." hobi said pulling asher's arms off of me.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" asher yelled in hobi's face. i saw hobi's fist ball up and he was in no condition to get into a fight.

"ok hobi lets just go." i tried to pull hobi away but asher forcefully tugged me around.

"you know that pretty little dress of yours would look sexy on my floor and those pretty brown legs would look good on top of me." asher smirked; people were now watching us. he was being perverted and it angered me.

"what's wrong with you! why are you talking about me in that way!" i yelled in asher's face. asher chuckled and drunk the rest of his drink.

"cause you're a whore; remember." he kept that sly smile on his face and i slapped him in his face. he rubbed his face and before i knew it my face was being punched hard by his fist.

i held my face in pain and all i seen before my eyes was hobi charging at him. mariah ran to get hobi off of him; hobi gave up from the pain that the fight was causing him. i finally got up holding my face and walking up to asher and grabbing the punch bowl to dump it all over him.

"you drunk fuck!" everyone in the room was silent watching the scene that was in place. me and my friends decided to leave the scene. i heard asher running to the door.

"you're gonna get it you whore bitch! so you better watch out!" me and my friends ignored him and drove off.

"are you ok i'm so sorry." hobi spoke up.

"no are you ok?"

"i'm fine gia but is your face ok?" mariah reached over to rub my face.

"that crazy bastard!" she said punching the steering wheel.

"it's ok i'm fine calm down guys." i didn't want to think about anything anymore; it was like life was getting worse. this is my second time being hit on by a man.

"gia stop that! you're not fine! that abusive fuck put his hands on you in front of so many people." i didn't say anything instead i watched the lights pass by. this night was supposed to be something special; it's my fucking birthday. i wasn't even there for an hour.

my phone kept blowing up with tweets and most of them were videos of me getting punched in the face by people from school with the tag #knocktfout or #thisiswhyyoudontcheat. i closed my phone in disbelief how could people blame this on me? he put his hands on me and people were making jokes and sending it to me to degrade me. this is why i wished jimin was here he'd make me feel better.

"what's wrong?" hobi spoke up.

"nothing hobi just let it go." i sighed and leaned on the window not wanting to cry in front of my friends.

this is a filler chapter honestly; it's probably short but i'm sorry.