"Okay," Marucho's voice answered, "Prepare for an emergency evac."

"The ground between us shook and Mylene's hand flew away from us.

I watched in horror as Mylene began to float away into the dimensional rift. Shadow Prove grabbed Mylene's hand and Mylene gasped at the sight of us becoming transparent.

"Mylene!" Keith called out.

"We're sorry!" I finished as we transported away leaving Mylene and Shadow behind.

When we landed back to the laboratory, Keith and I fell to our knees in guilt.

"Mira," Ace said running into the transportation room.

"Are you guys okay?" Dan asked worried.

"They're gone..." Was all I could say as I watched the screen turned completely white.

My eyes watered holding back tears.

"I had her..." Keith said beside me equally distraught.

The screen turned to grey fuzz as everyone looked on.

"Mylene. Shadow Prove," I called out horrified.

Keith let out a sound of frustration as no one said anything.

Grace's P.O.V

I rushed into the room and knelt down beside Keith. His face broke me inside. One by one the brawler's left the scene and it was just Keith and I. He hadn't moved and I sat beside him looking at the wall where the screen was.

"I had her, Grace," Keith's voice says hoarsely.

"I know you did, you tried everything you could," I say forcing myself to keep my voice calm.

He raises his head and looks to me. I simply nod my head as I wasn't quite sure what to do.

"I was so scared that you would be trapped there and I was going to lose you and Mira," I say honestly.

Keith's arm wrapped around mine and I swallowed.

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise," Keith assured me as I just kept my head into his chest in deep thought.

"Let's just get out of here," I muttered.

Keith nodded his head and we left the suffocating area. We left Mylene and Shadow Prove behind.

I turned my head to the side as we ascended.

"Do you think Mylene changed?" I asked Keith recalling the fight they had on the screen before Mylene perished.

"I hoped," Keith answers.

I sighed. We went on top of the rooftop garden and walked around. I was able to calm myself down. I spotted a beautiful flower and smelt it.

"Do you like it?" Keith asks me smiling.

I nodded my head standing straighter.

"Keith," I begin, "What do you think will happen when this is all over? What will happen to us?"

Keith was quiet and then he faced me, "What do you think will happen to us?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't quite know, Keith. It'll be weird because what do I have to return to?"

My words held a painful truth to them. My parents were dead. Keith would probably stay with Mira to help her settle down. Ace and Baron would probably hang out and help with Baron's siblings. The brawlers from earth would stay here and continue doing their own thing. That just left me and Titan on the outside.

"You have me and Mira, Grace. We're not going to just abandon you, I promise," Keith tells me sincerely.

I looked at him and felt reassured. We sat on a lookout bench and watched the sunset. I laid my head on Keith's shoulder and he kept me close to him.

"Keith, I know I've asked you this a million times, but do you love me?" I asked him softly.

"Of course, I do," He responds.

"What if after this you meet a real nice girl who's your age. I don't want to be the person in the way of you being happy," I frown.

He was three years ahead of me and in a completely different part of life. Deep down I had to accept that Keith and I might not be forever. It killed me inside to think that, but I had no choice.

"Grace, you're the only girl I've had my eyes on. I never want to leave you. I promise that you're the only person that matters minus Mira in my life. After everything, I'm not losing you and you can bet that wherever you go, I'll be there with you. I don't care about some age gap."

I let one tear stream down my cheek in joy. Keith wiped it away from my face tenderly.

"Man, for a second I thought you were reading wedding vows."

Keith winked, "Those are next, Grace. I'm down to tie the knot when you are. All you have to do is tell me and I'll go down on one knee to make you mine."

My face went red at his words and he stood there smiling at me.

"How about we wait a few years," I offer and he nods his head reluctantly.

"Fine," he huffed.

"Hey, you know, maybe I might find some other guy in that time too," I teased.

I laughed at Keith's jealous face. I swallowed nervously when he crushed me to him.

"You're not getting away from me that easily," Keith said darkly.

I made a face as he showered me with possessive kisses, "You're no fun."

"Good," Keith grinned, "I don't really care as long as I have you."

I smiled feeling like a princess as Keith showered me with love. I melted into him and yawned.

"Are you tired?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Let's head back in and get some rest," Keith suggests and I tiredly nodded my head.

Keith led me back inside when Mira approached us.

"Oh, there you two are. Everyone's been looking for you," Mira informed us.

This caught my attention, "Is something the matter, Mira?"

Mira smiled reassuringly, "No, nothing is wrong. We just need you guys to see something."

I exchanged a confused look with Keith and we decided to follow Mira down the hall to a lounge.

"Take a seat," Mira told us and we did.

She then proceeded to leave and looked at me saying, "I'll be back in just a moment."

When she left, I saw the other male brawlers in the lounge and I looked at Keith.

"Do you know what's going on?" I asked him and he frowned.

"No, I don't."