Chapter 49

Keith's P.O.V

"Gate card set!" Shadow began throwing his card to the ground.

"Darkus MAC Spider. Bakugan brawl!" Shadow called throwing in his bakugan, "Bakugan stand!"

The mechanic spider rose and looked menacing.

It was my turn.

"Bakugan brawl!" I shouted, "Bakugan stand! Rise Helios MK2!"

"You know something, I never did like you Spectra and now I'm gonna show you just how much," Shadow hisses.

"You'll have to better than sticks and stones, Shadow Prove," I taunt.

"Status gate card open! Phantasm!"

MAC Spider: 700 G's

Helios MK2: 800 – 100 = 700 G's

"Haha, time to feel the burn Helios," Shadow taunted as Helios looked down to see his body being turned to stone.

"Do you want it regular or extra crispy?"

I didn't answer his taunts and instead focused on my next attack.

"Say hello to my eight-legged friend Spider Cannon!"

MAC Spider: 700 + 400 = 1100 G's

Helios MK2: 700 – 400 = 300 G's

"Ability Activate!" I countered, "Farbus RX!"

MAC Spideer's attack barrelled towards Helios while Helios was charging his power. I smirked knowing what Helios was doing.

"No that's what I call a one hit wonder," Shadow grinned.

"Deleting field damage done by phantasm gate card and spatial transformation phenomenon," Helio's system reported.

"What the-" Shadow Prove let out confused.

"Repairing 38% body damage sustained by Spider Cannon. Adjusting for 27% loss of power."

"Farbus RX nullifies your gate card and also nullifies the opponents ability card for a limited time.

MAC Spider: 1100 – 400 = 700 G's

Helios MK2: 300 + 500 = 800 G's

"Are you serious? He doesn't even have a single scratch on him. What kind of freak are you?" Shadow Prove demanded to Helios.

Helios stomped towards MAC Spider. The ground shook with every step that he took.

"Who wants seconds?" Helios asked.

"Ability Activate! Tarantula Needle!"

Although MAC Spider launched his attack, Helios was not effected as he continued to move forward.

Shadow, who was beginning to panic called out another ability.

"Ability Activate! Blaster Needle!"

Helios raised his arm, "Is that all you got?"

"Ability Activate! Spider Net!"

As nets descended on Helios, I watched calmly as Helios wasn't able to move. There was no need to panic.

"You like that? Ability Activate! Mega Terror Impact!"

MAC Spider jumped up and extended its legs trapping Helios. Energy surged down its mechanical legs towards a trapped Helios.

"Time to say good night," Shadow sneered.

Helios released a beam of energy.

"Gees, that kind of tickles," Helios stated.