Rocks and stone pillars were being picked up around us and gusts of wind forced it into the light.

"The Death ball... Is out of control," Mylene gasped.

"Nice going," Shadow Prove said sarcastically to Mylene.

"I don't understand," Mylene mused catching Shadow's attention, "I've used the death ball before and it's never reacted this way. What kind of a place that the brawlers tricked us into entering?"

"I don't know," Shadow responded.

"I knew Spectra gave in too easily. I should have... Seen it coming. He's mine."

Mylene drew her blade from her gauntlet and my brother tensed.

Mylene began racing towards us as the surrounding became more unstable.

"Spectra!" Mylene raged.

"Mira, stand back," he ordered me drawing his own blade out.

"No, Keith," I protested.

"You're mine," Mylene hissed furiously.

"Here I am," my brother countered.

Their blades clashed with equal strength as they battled it out. I watched the crumbling environment wishing that we could be working together to find a way out, not trying to destroy each other.

"You're not going to defeat me like you did the others," Mylene fought.

"None of us are going to survive if we don't work together," Keith reasoned.

The ground split them apart and both brawler's stepped back.

"Mira, Keith!" Marucho's voice echoed out.

I lifted my head to listen.

"The internal stability of the interspace won't hold much longer. Grace and I need to shut down the system so we don't risk the dimensional tear from entering our world. First we need to get you guys out."

Keith stood listening, "Let's go then, Mira. Come on."

"Not yet," I protested pointing to the Vexos, "We have to bring them too."

Mylene and Shadow were stunned at my words.

I reached out a hand to them.

"Come on, hurry guys," I warned them.

"I'd rather die inside of here than owe you my life," Mylene said stubbornly.

The ground beneath her was lifted into the air. She stretched her hand crying out in horror.

Shadow shouted worried. Keith's arm reacted quickly grasping her hand.

"Spectra," Mylene said shocked, "Let me go."

"Just quit being so stubborn about this, Mylene. There's no reason for you to give up," Keith informs her.

"Ha, I choose death before dishonor," Mylene scoffed.

Keith gritted his teeth as he began to struggle to keep a hard grip on Mylene's hand.

Before Mylene could slip away, I grabbed Mylene's hand joining my brother in pulling her in.

"Mylene hang on!" I called out to her.

"Seriously?" Mylene said shocked.

Even though we had a grip, I knew we would start to lose it.

"Shadow Prove, come help us," I asked him.

"Don't tell me what to do," Shadow snapped.

"Marucho, Hurry up," I shout when I realized Mylene's hand was slipping from our grasp.