I clenched my fists and bowed my head before turning around to see Mira and Keith both staring at me. Mira reached out her hand and I pushed it away causing Ace to step beside her protectively. Baron flanked her other side and Keith took a step towards me.

"Grace come on now. What's wrong?"

"Look, I can't shake this feeling away. I need to battle and I won't take no for an answer," I tell Keith seriously.

"Okay, I'll battle you."

I shook my head.

"No, I want him," I state pointing to Dan who stared at me.

"Grace..." Keith's voice said trailing off and I stepped out of his grasp.

"No, I want to brawl with Kuso. For all I've done to them as an enemy, it is only fitting for myself to call it quits in a way that is fitting for a brawler. That is the only way I will push my Storm Brooke personality to the side."

"Why are you so persistent on keeping her around?" Mira inquired.

"She's all I ever had," I hissed and a single tear streamed down my face.

The other brawlers turned to me concerned. Mira looked astounded at my words.

"I lost everything when my parents were killed. Any chances for a normal life gone within a single night. Storm Brooke was the only thing that never changed in my life. I can't just lose that too."

I turned away from them with a frown.

"When you're ready Dan, meet me at the arena where you first lost Drago."

With that, I transported to Spectra's ship and took the Vestal Destroyer to earth.

"Why are you so scared of letting go?" Titan asked me once we arrived to Earth.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm terrified of letting my walls down Titan. I've learned that when you let your shields down, you get hurt. I mean look at Mira, she's been a wreck ever since her brother left and although she refuses to admit it, she missed him and would never let him go."

"True, but she also has you," a new voice explains and I whip around to see Keith looking at me with arms crossed.

"How did you find me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You aren't that hard to track," Keith smirked and walked up to me.

"What's going on Grace? You know you can trust me."

"Everything Keith, you joined the Resistance and you got to battle. I didn't. That's what's wrong. I want to win back my right to join. I am tired of getting everything."

Keith grinned, "Don't fret, Dan said he would battle you tomorrow."

I lifted my head, "He did?"

"You bet I did Grace," Dan's voice states proudly and I see the Resistance in front of me.

Dan took a step towards me, "We don't back down from a fight and if that's what will take you to come back with us for good then you're on."

I smiled, "Thanks Dan."

"This is going to be so cool. I don't know who to cheer for," Runo exclaimed and Baron agreed.

"I definitely got to cheer on Master Dan and Drago," Baron cheered while Ace and Shun looked at me.

"I feel like Grace isn't going to be easy. Remember, she was the second best Vexos when she was Storm Brooke."

"Oh, that reminds me," I say bringing out my mask much to Mira's horror.