"After defeating the Vexos, I'm totally pumped."

"Oh, me too, everything inside of me is telling me to train and become stronger," Percival explained.

"Alright then, let's go brush up on our brawling skills. That way, we'll be ready if the Vexos show up again."

"I agree with you Dan, I'll go prepare the Bakugan Interspace system for battle," Marucho said excited.

"That's a perfect idea, Marucho," Dan exclaimed and the two boys celebrated.

Intrigued, I joined in on the fun. I guess after growing up with just my brother and Grace, I've been more of a tomboy.

With Grace on my mind, I took out my communicator and stared longingly at it. I wanted to speak to her and see if she was okay. So, I slipped away for a few moments.

Grace's P.O.V

Looking out into the open space memorized me. What else could be out there.

"Zoning out again?" Titan asked and I shrugged my shoulders at him.

"I can't stop thinking about what happened," I say and added, "You should've gone with the other bakugan. It was too risky of a move to make without my consent," I frown.

"I couldn't leave you like that. You're my partner," Titan refused and I sighed heavily,

"And you're my best friend."

The door opened and I turn my head to see a familiar figure.

"Don't you have a ship to steer?" I ask curious.

"I put it on auto-pilot for the night. I need my sleep too you know," the figure smirked.

"I was hoping you'd stay up all night so I get this bed all to myself," I pouted.

"You've been staring out into space for quite some time. What's on your mind?"

"It's always so fascinating to see the outside. It's like time stands still as and night combine into one. A truly spectacular sight," I admired.

"Indeed, but I know something more spectacular," Spectra responded looking at me and I tilted my chin up slightly to meet his eyes.

"And what may that be?"

"Oh, I think you know..."

I narrowed my eyebrows, "Well, if you won't give me a direct answer, then I'm calling it a night."

I slid into the sheets comfortably.

The bed dipped and I sulked as he slid in next to me.

"I said go away," I state flatly and his breath was next to my ear.

"Not going to happen," he said and pulled me close to him and his warmth radiated me making me feel all tingly inside.

"Fine," I say giving in, "I guess you can stay."

"I am flattered," Spectra said kissing my cheek.

I scoffed and hid my smirk.

"Go to sleep, Keith," I murmur and he laughs.

"I'm not in the mood, you're here and I don't want to lose sight of you. Not for a single second."

I rolled my eyes.

"Is there anything that will convince you?"

"I could think of a few things," Spectra said and his expression lit up.

I playfully hit his shoulder and he enveloped me in his embrace. I found myself giggling with him and unfortunately our time was cut short when my communicator began to ring.