It's a Mate Rejection Thang - Completed

Jack was sitting in his room contemplating his life and some changes that were going to happen soon. He had known that Bambo, her real name was Barbie, was his mate for some time but he was damned if he wanted her. She was one of the pack and school sluts and was known as having p-nut butter legs - they spread easily. Though he hadn't know she was to be his mate till just a few months ago she had been putting out for all the senior wolves for ages.

Hell rumor had it she had started at the nice young age of fourteen. He wouldn't put it past her knowing her as he did. It did hurt both him and his wolf but there wasn't much they could do at the moment. Maybe once they had mated, he wasn't even sure of that, he could control her but he was the son of two junior wolves. There wasn't anything wrong with that since the majority of the pack was middle and low ranking wolves or who would actually get stuff done.

Jack laughed when he thought that. "I would love to see one of the warriors have to scrub a bathroom or make something more complex than a cup of noodles. Even better would be the heir apparent for the pack trying to do his laundry. I would die laughing at him. Of course I would probably actually die shortly after that but it would be worth it." The future alpha wasn't really a bad person but he had an inflated opinion of his place in the world. Most of the kids of the dominant wolves had that same opinion.

He glanced over at the older laptop he had and noticed one of his friends had IM'ed him. When he glanced at it he rolled his eyes since it was netspeak. That drove him nuts and Salvatore knew that which was why he did it. Jack knocked out his usual reply, 'I don't speak gibberish so you will need to reply in a language I do understand'. When he sent that he snickered since he could see his friend rolling his eyes at the reply.

'Fine, whatev, is dis close enufgh? I wus wondering if yu wuz going to talk to Bambo anytime soon?' Salvatore knew that it was hurting his friend to watch his mates actions with other males of the pack. He didn't show it much but when they sat down and relaxed Sal could see it and hear it. On the rare times when they sung to their Mistress and Jack let his feelings show, or more accurately his wolves feelings.

Jack growled to himself. He knew that Sal was just trying to be a good friend but this was something he really didn't want to discuss with anyone. Hell he hadn't even told his parents about it though they knew something was up. In their case they seemed to assume it was just his wolf starting to get the urge to find his mate and start settling down. Most wolves found their mates around their eighteenth birthday and his was only a few months away.

'Yah, I am going to ignore her and see what she does. I am pretty sure she knows as well but if so it hasn't slowed her down any.' Frankly he wanted to reject her since he wouldn't do her with Brad's dick and that was saying something. Brad was Bambo's equivalent from the point of view that he would do anything that slowed down enough. Frankly the two were made for each other. 'You know what would be really amusing? We should try and get Brad and Bimbo to hook up.'

His wolf sat in the back of his mind and whined. *Why does she do this to us? What did we do to her to make her not be with us?* Solomon was not a happy wolf and Jack didn't blame him. *It isn't us bro, it is her and her wolf. I don't think they want to be mated with low ranking wolves. She is only a level or two above us and her parents work with ours. She talks behind their back as well. Calling them menial labor peons and worse. What are we to do?* His wolf simply whined again.

Sal could only look at the screen and gape. That was both a great and horrible idea. Just on that comment alone he could tell just how upset his friend was. 'Not sure what to say about that. I am sorry dude, this really sucks for you. I wish there was something I could do to help you.' The worst part was he had found his mate earlier in the day and as much as he wanted to mention it he wasn't. To do that right now was a horrible thing to do since Jack would probably feel that Sal was tossing it in his face. They chatted a while longer before logging off and heading towards bed.