Too Many Teeth Teaser

When Seth and the rest of his team arrived at Too-Many-Teeth he was looking down at the planet from his flag ship. When Alexi decided to do something he didn't hold back. There was an entire fleet assigned to Seth and it included a new section of the Emperor's Own as well. It was a small section, barely a thousand troops but they were assigned to him. As far as his fleet there was a carrier, two battle wagons, six troop transports, and a bevy of various mid and light combatants as well.

In addition to that even though he had declined the potential mating with the Doe the Imperial Buck had suggested he had a number of Warbler ships. It was similar to what Alexi had assigned to him minus the addition of the Emperor's own of the Lead Buck. There was a carrier, several battle wagons, and support ships. Seth was still feeling rather shocked at just how his world had changed. He was a general, retired, and now the Imperial Governor for the new planet. He needed to normalize relations with the intelligent species on the planet and create a base and god only knew what else.

At the moment he was laying in bed with Elbeth curled up next to him. They had finally come to the conclusion that they cared for each other. For her, from what he understood, it had been a while ago. Looking back at a few of her comments he could see it. For him it had taken longer. It wasn't the whole dating and intimate thing so much as fear of losing someone else he cared for. Kletharl and Salphon were curled up on the bed as well. Cleasal was with Marthag in her rooms. Seth was looking forward to seeing Mendasol and Leosafr and Lil' Buddy. Big daddy was someone else he was hoping to see.

From what he understood Big Daddy had taken the loss of one of cubs hard and was struggling to deal with it. Leosafr and Lil' Buddy were doing their best but Seth had a feeling he needed to talk to the Damn Thing. He had lost family as well and he really hoped the shared loss would help comfort the Damn Thing.

When he felt Elbeth start to wake and move he gave her a slight squeeze and turned to give her a kiss. "Morning Elbeth. Are you ready to go down and the planet nightmares are made of?" He had sat with her through some of the video's she hadn't looked at before they had arrived at the imperial city.

Elbeth nipped at him and grumbled. "Not sure I will survive just seeing the planet. I might have to have fourth or fifth thoughts on going hunting with you. Even with Salphon with me I am not sure I will survive." After one last nip she rolled over and stood up. At the moment she didn't have anything on and she lightly blushed since she knew he was staring at her.

Seth snorted. "I am still wondering how I survived and I am a Wolf. There were some days that Kleth, Cleasal, and I, aren't sure how we managed to survive. I am going to go with blind luck and some good companions." When she moved he had to look at her and appreciate her body. She was tall for a woman, a bit over 5'11" and had long platinum hair. Her breasts were well shaped and perky. Her nipples were dark even though her skin was almost white. He knew she was from one of the gengineered planets due to her coloration. Her pubic hair was as light as her hair so he knew that was her real coloration. She had nice hips and a slender waist as well. "Damn it woman, put some clothes on or else..."

She snorted as she headed towards the shower. "Deal with it Mr. everything in the world. I am going to go and take a shower before getting dressed." The door to the bathroom closed behind her and he started to sit up when the door to the suite opened.

Marthag walked in and with a slight grin spoke. "Oh my... I see something I like. Since Elbeth is occupied should I take care of something?" It was obvious he was somewhat aroused based on the tent in the sheet over his lap. Just for good measure she reached up to the seal on her suit and started to open it.