"I thought she said she was over him," I muttered under my breath and Runo laughs.

"Did you miss me?" Billy asked her and she nodded her head.

"Of course, I did."

"Well, so much for like being over him. I guess she really does like Billy," Runo said to me afterwards.

Billy shook hands with Dan and Dan greeted him happily.

"Dude, it's so good to see you again."

"Yeah man," Billy agreed.

"This is quite a surprise," Marucho said thrown off.

"Yeah, how did you find us?" Shun asked suspicious.

Ace, Baron, Mira and I just stared at the brawlers as they made their exchange. What was truly going on? Shun brought up a valid point.

"You know, I've got my sources," Billy stated.

"Hey guys, I'd like you to meet my friend Billy," Julie finally formally introduced us.

"Hey, my name's Baron," Baron chirped happily.

"My name's Ace," Ace greeted in a curt tone.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Grace," I said cheerfully.

Billy seemed like a good guy and Julie liked him.

"I'm Mira, nice to meet you," Mira said afterwards.

"Alright, any friend of Julie's is a friend of mine," Billy said happily as he and Julie did a cute pose.

"Do you guys like to brawl as much as I do?" He asked.

"You bet," Julie agreed and high fived him.

"Oh man, and I thought Julie had a lot of energy," Mira muttered.

"Is this guy for real?" Ace asked frowning.

"I hope he's not staying long," Mira said in a small voice.

"Huh, I don't know. I think he's kind of cool, come on. What do you think Grace?" Baron asked me and I shrugged.

"He's like the boy version of Julie," I say mortified.

She was already enough for me, but now I had to deal with her energy and his. It was too much.

We all sat on the couches and Julie asked Billy, "I don't get it. Why didn't you call ahead to let us know you were coming, Billy?"

"You know me Julie, I always like making a big entrance, you know what I mean?"

"Sure, that's true I guess," Julie exclaimed ecstatic.

"Man, I've heard you've been travelling around the world to train. I bet you've got some awesome stories to tell," Dan said starting the conversation.

"Yeah, maybe a couple but not like you. What you guys were up to in New Vestroia and Vestal is way cooler than anything I've been doing. I'd rather talk about that stuff," Billy said and I could sense the serious tone underlining his statement.

"You know about that?" Dan gasped.

Shun was standing with crossed arms.

"More sources?" Shun asked and I could tell something was of.

Who was this guy and how could I trust him? Shun was always more distant, but he knew this guy more than I did. Surely, he had a reason to be concerned.

"Actually, I ran into Klaus a while back and he gave me one of these," Billy said and taking what appeared to be a gauntlet out of his sac.

"A gauntlet, why would you bring that here?" Shun said shocked.