"Secret hideout good idea. Any idea where that might be, genius?" Ace asked just as doubtful as I was.

Dan was left speechless.

"Guys," Baron stared entering the conversation, "How do they keep getting a drop on us? It's like they're magically appearing out of thin air without any warning."

"The Mother palace, they're probably transporting themselves from there," Mira proposed and I nodded my head.

"It's true, I remember doing that back when I was in the palace," I confirmed.

"That means they're hiding somewhere in this dimensional universe," Mira concluded reading my thoughts.

She looked at me briefly and smiled as if she knew.

"Klaus, can we refigure your trans dimensional communication system to identify and track dimensional anomalies? If so, we could use it to locate their point of origin and find out where they're hiding," Marucho wondered.

"Unfortunately, I don't think that will be possible," Klaus denied.

"Why? I thought your foundation was at the cutting edge of technology," Elfin assumed.

"That's like asking us to retool you microwave so you can cut your lawn with it. Just because they're both pieces of machinery does not mean they can be used for the same purpose," Sirenoid snapped back.

"Enough!" Dan let out finally and we looked at him.

"I'm not just going to sit here waiting for the Vexos to attack."

"Dan... Huh?" Dragon began, but then was thrown off by something.

Klaus smiled as if he was aware of something we weren't.

"Well Dan, it looks like you're not going to have to wait after all."

With that, everyone ran towards the open area of just at the edge of the property where someone was materializing out of thin air.

"Volt," Dan said intensely.

Volt glimpsed at us, "Pyrus, Subterra, Darkus, Aquos well well looks like all the attributes I have on my list are right here in front of me. And even as an added bonus Grace Hudson, the traitor to the throne and Vexos. There's nothing I love more than a one-stop shopping. Especially when it comes to attributes."

"Ha, if you think you've actually of beating us all by yourself then your even sillier than that haircut makes you look," Dan taunted.

"Insulting a man's hair? Now that's just downright impolite," another voice that I knew added in.

Everyone but myself gasped as we witnessed Spectra and Gus walking towards us.

"Hello Dan Kuso," Spectra greeted Dan.

"Spectra," Dan said in shock.

Mira was beside him hardening her gaze. I didn't blame her, but I could only stare in shock. I may have talked to him previously, but seeing him in front of me after what's been happening left me shocked.

"You're still alive?" Volt gasped.

"Oh, that's right relax. You look like you've seen a ghost. I promise you I'm flesh and blood, Volt. I know you must be overcome with happiness. Especially after you fled the crumbling palace. And left me for dead. I hate to spoil your plans, but I've got some business to settle with Dan and Grace here," Spectra said looking at Dan and myself.

"Spectra," Dan narrowed his eyes and looked at me.

Mira took a step closer to me as I stood in shock.