Gus frowned, "Negative. Until she uses her gauntlet to transport to the Vestal Destroyer, we will have no information or data on her gauntlet and its location."

I frowned, "Well, I'm sure we'll find her."

With that, my communicator ringed with an incoming transmission. I exchanged a confused and skeptical look at Gus. The only person who would do this was Mira, but after what happened, I doubt my sister would call so soon. Last time I heard, she visited earth and the brawlers there.

"Should we ignore it?" Gus asked intensely.

I shook my head, "No, I'll answer."

I opened up my communicator and was shocked to who it was.

"I didn't think you'd answer," the voice I've been longing to hear says.

"Well, I decided this time," I grinned at Grace.

"Are you doing okay?" I asked her and she is silent.

"Grace?"

"Hydron came today. He took the Haos energy for the BT system."

I recalled Grace telling me about the BT system.

"Interesting, did he do anything to you?" I asked concerned.

"No, he just warned me that he was coming. I don't know when though."

"Where are you?" I asked her and she hesitated and I sighed.

"Come on Grace. I need to know where you are. I have to see you. I need to be there with you."

Grace's cheeks reddened and she muttered, "You don't always have to protect me."

"I need to. Please Grace, just tell me where you are," I practically pleaded.

Grace sighed, "Fine, but the others can't know I ever told you of our location."

I nodded my head as she explained, "We're at Klaus von Hertzon's mansion planning to meet up with Mira and the human brawlers. I don't know what will happen from there."

"I see, well, I shall see you soon then, Grace. Hang tight," I told her and hung up before she could protest.

I looked at Gus and he seemed to know what I was thinking.

"I shall prepare the transporter for you Master Spectra. We shall intercept them and the Vexos."

I nodded my head prepared for the task ahead.

Grace's P.O.V

We had gathered just where Ace had battled Mylene. Mylene stood in front of us defeated, but then she smiled.

"Well, Grace, I'd love to stay and wipe the floor with you, I have more important matters to attend to."

I smirked, "Running with your tail between your legs, Mylene? No wonder you're jealous of Hydron."

She glared which caused me to smirk. I knew Hydron enough that he would gloat about his victory over Baron.

"Soon you won't be laughing," she promised and vanished.

Once she was gone, Ace, Baron and I stared at the stranger who saved Ace from losing the Darkus energy.

"Hey aren't you..." Baron asked and his voice trailed off.

"You're a bakugan brawler from earth. You better tell me who you are right now."

I elbowed him and narrowed my eyes.

"Ace," I warned and he looked at me slightly.

I was leader of the Resistance and Ace knew it. He stopped talking and only glared silently as we waited for the stranger to introduce himself.