"That was something Mylene came up with I presume?" I assumed.

"Right, so now Prince Hydron knows of our betrayal. There is no way that you and I can return to Vestal again."

"Who cares? The truth is I never intended to return there anyway," I concluded flatly.

"Changing the subject, where is Grace?" I demanded and Gus avoids my gaze.

"I don't know. Last time I checked, she was assisting Clay in the lab. I don't know if she got out of there in time."

"Don't say that," I snapped to Gus abruptly.

Grace couldn't be dead. There was no way. The only logical conclusion was that she was with the Resistance. A part of me felt hurt, but I was mostly relieved because she was out of the Vexos reach. For now, anyways. Until I get there, they better protect her with their lives.

Grace's P.O.V

I moaned in pain as I opened my eyes. I cock my head slightly to the side seeing Titan's body beside me protectively.

"Grace," Titan let out pleased.

"Titan, what happened? Where am I?" I asked him.

"We're safe and just outside of Beta City. You took quite a beating back there," Titan answered.

"Never do that ever again," Mira told me and I smiled as I looked at her.

"Mira," I say getting up slowly.

I hugged her tightly and she was shocked at first, but then hugs back.

"I'm so sorry," I choked out feeling like a traitor.

Mira looks at me, "It's okay. I forgive you and you forgive me. The important thing is we're okay."

I nodded my head and frowned, "Not exactly, I'll tell you later."

Mira frowns, but nods her head.

"Grace, you're not dead," I hear Baron exclaim and tackle me.

For a twelve-year-old, he was tall.

"Baron," I laughed and Ace walked up to me with a glare.

"Nice to see you too Ace," I say in an icy tone, "What do you guys say? Can we be friends again?"

Ace just stares silently until Shun brought up an interesting point.

"She did save Mira back there, Ace," he said giving me a grateful look.

Ace turns his head to me, "You saved Mira?"

"Why do you think I was knocked out cold? I wasn't just taking a nap," I smirked and Ace crushes me in a hug.

Mira and Baron joined Ace in a hug.

"Awe you guys are crushing me," I tell them giggling.

"Too bad, promise Grace you won't leave us again?" Baron said to me and I smile.

"Promise."

We broke from the hug to look at Dan and the other humans whose faces were filled with confusion.

"I'm sorry Dan for how I was acting towards you. I guess I let the power get to my head. Can you forgive me?"

"Can I? Of course, I can. You totally stuck it out back there and saved Mira. You're a good person deep down and I wish Spectra could've realized that too."

My face fills with emotion at his name.

"Is he dead?"

Dan's face became serious, "No, he managed to be saved by Gus. I don't know where they are now. I'm sorry."