"This is the Bakugan Termination system."

Spectra's P.O.V

I was heading back to Gamma City Mira and I couldn't help but think about Grace. Her in that outfit made me sick and seeing the collection made me frown for many reasons. One, I learned from Grace that this was the one reason why she dumped Hydron. She despised this. But then she became Storm and caught three of them. I guess the guilt got to her. And two, these were powerful bakugans and it was a shame to let their powers fade away.

I was eavesdropping on Lync's conversation with Hydron through the ear piece I had. He wanted the mechanical bakugan. The wasn't going to happen though. As well he was beginning to suspect my treachery.

"Did you get that?" Lync asked meeting up with me.

"You have a tough job. Since you're going to keep an eye on me, you're going to need this Lync."

I tossed me an earpiece and smiled, "It appears the time to strike is now."

We approached the room where the mechanical bakugan were being stored. My sister was in shock at the sight.

"What is this?"

"These are the elite mechanical bakugan that father and I have been developing for Prince Hydron," I answer.

"You're going to give these to Prince Hydron?" Mira asked and I laugh.

"I have decided that it would be better to keep them for myself. Soon I will convert the receptor so they will only respond to my commands. With these and Helios, I will control and hold the most combination bakugan in the universe. Even if he is fighting against the perfect Dragonoid, there is no way that Helios can lose. There is no one who can stand in my way. Soon they will all kneel before me. The Vexos. Prince Hydron. And even the king himself! After that, there will be no limit to my power!"

I let out a triumphant laugh at the idea of gaining so much power. It felt amazing.

"Oh Keith," Mira said in a voice so quiet, only I could hear.

"Only a few more adjustments and they'll be finished. Gus, Mira, take these bakugan. Use them in battle. Then I want you to bring back the data on Percival and Drago."

My sister widened her eyes, "You want me to fight?"

"All due respect Master Spectra, but are you sure it's safe to trust Mira?"

My temper flared at Gus's disbelief in me.

"Once again you are questioning me Gus," I say getting mad.

"It's just I don't think it's smart," Gus argued and I cut him off.

"She is none of your concern. Now activate the trans system," I ordered and Gus went to go do that.

Once everyone departed, I watched all the cameras through the Vestal Destroyer. This was Mira's test on her loyalty. Gus proved a valid point, but I disregarded him. I didn't think he'd have faith in Mira.

Hydron then called in to make matters worse. No doubt it was about the mechanical bakugan.

"There's nothing to worry about," I say and Hydron raises an eyebrow.

"Spectra," Hydron greets to me coldly.

I popped up on the screen to face Hydron.

"There you are," Hydron muttered as I explained myself.

"I simply gave your bakugan to Gus and Mira to test them for you. Besides if the battle brawlers are defeated, then they're not worth your time. Are they, my prince?" I say with false loyalty.

"I suppose that you're right. I guess I can trust your judgement this time," Hydron concluded and cut the call.

"Fool," I let out when he was gone.

I watched the battle and Mira's battling was off. She was calling out abilities that had no effect. As the battle went on, it became clearer that she was planning to do this.

"You're losing on purpose!" Gus discovered and Mira only glanced at the ground.

She lifted her head and I clenched my fist.

"You traitor!" Gus accused.

"This is how you treat your brother, Mira?"

Gus was losing his patience and he pushed Mira out of the battle and I glared at Gus. He was going to pay for pushing Mira. But I was going to make her pay for betraying me.

One by one, Dan Kuso stole the mechanical bakugan. Gus' life gauge went to zero as well as Mira's. I let out a sound of disgust. Everything shook on the cameras as I realized that the Gamma City controller was being destroyed. A smile flickered on my face, they would all fall into the lava and my problems would just burn away. I wasn't sure how Grace would react to this clever betrayal done by Mira. I crossed my arms and looked at how happy my sister was with the Resistance.

"I'm sorry, Master Spectra, but Mira-" Gus started and I interrupted him furious.

"Forget Mira. She means nothing to me. We still have the ultimate weapon," I say gesturing to Lync who held the container containing the other mechanical bakugan for Helios.

I watched on as the Resistance cherished in their victory.

"Let it be a present to the Resistance and my dear sister, Mira Firmen."

I knew the Resistance was going to hit the Vestal Palace most presumably tomorrow and I was ready to face Dan Kuso. I smiled in anticipation at the idea of battle.

"Spectra?" I heard Grace say and that broke my trance.

I turn quickly to see her standing there with tears in her eyes. Strands of hair hung by her face as she bit her lip. Based on her expression, something wasn't right.