"Don't worry about it," Hydron reassured me and turned to his father.

He began to say something and Zenoheld hardened his gaze.

"Don't talk back. Remember which one of us is king."

"Ah yes, how could I forget? And what is the king so upset about this time?"

"Can't you guess?" His father said, his temper just beneath the surface.

"Oh, I suppose that you must be worried and concerned of the destruction of the dimension controllers Alpha and Beta. But you have nothing to fear father. As long as the dimension controller in Gamma City is operational, we have complete control over the bakugan. I would never let you down my King."

"For your sake, I hope your right. If we lose Gamma City, we lose everything."

"Sir, the Vexos are on site. They will protect the Gamma controller at all costs."

"They better, Hydron."

With that the king nodded his head and then looked at me.

"Grace, Professor Clay would like to speak to you in his laboratory," the King informed me.

I nodded my head puzzled, but bowed, "Of course my King. I will see to it that I see him after our talk."

Zenoheld nodded his head muttering, "At least one of you, I can count on."

He closed the call and Hydron looks at me nervously.

"Got any idea why Clay wants to see you?"

I shook my head unsure.

"I'm not sure, but I shouldn't keep him waiting."

"Just be careful, do you want me to come with you?" Hydron asked me alarmed and I shook my head.

"No, I should be fine," I answer and begin to walk off to meet up with the professor.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Titan asked me popping up.

"I honestly don't know, but I'll figure it out," I told Titan.

"Okay, I'm trusting you. Please be careful though."

I nodded my head as I opened the door to the laboratory.

"Clay," I greeted.

"Miss Hudson, pleasure to see you again," Mira and Keith's father welcomed.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked him and crossed my arms.

"Ask the king yourself," he told me and pointed to the screen that opened and revealed the king.

"My king, is everything okay?" I ask bowing slightly in respect.

"Yes, my dear, everything is good. The reason I have called you here is because of your advanced skills in Vestal technology."

I blinked at him lost for words. I was good at technology as I was able to have Mylene recalibrate the Beta controller based on my instructions. But to get this recognition, I was unsure if I should be honoured or on guard.

"Thank you very much for noticing my work and I formally apologize for the fall of Beta controller. I should've battled more proficient," I say blaming myself.

The king narrowed his eyes at me nodding his head.

"No need to fret my dear. Just see to it that this project is successful," the king stated flatly and I nodded my head gulping.

"And what is this weapon that I'm helping create?" I inquired.

The king ginned wickedly and Clay looked at me answering my question.