Mira called in Wilda.

"Come on Wilda! I need all your strength," Mira called out to her bakugan.

"You got it Mira!" Wilda responded and I watched intensely.

Spectra smirked and I immediately became alert. He had a plan, I could tell.

"He'll need it against my ultimate bakugan Pyrus Cyborg Helios! Bakugan brawl! Bakugan Stand!"

A gust of wing swept through the battlefield and I could tell Mira was struggling to keep her footing. To be fair, I was too. My dark blue Vexos jacket was blowing in the wind.

When the wind died down, I was astonished to see what stood before me. This was not Helios. This was something more.

"How could you do that to Helios?" Mira asked crushed.

I said nothing about it. Helios had been with Keith since we were kids and bakugan came into our lives. Seeing him like this was unreal and proved how crazy Spectra was.

"So... Much... Power," Helios seethed.

"You're a monster!" Mira accused and I blinked hard unable to look at Helios.

"Oh, a monster? Foolish girl, I am your worst nightmare. With the power of this new body, I am now the ultimate bakugan! Even Drago can't defeat me now."

Mira was in a daze at the power radiating off of Helios.

"Mira!" I called out, "Snap out of it!"

Spectra laughed quietly at our predicament. I sent a glare to him and Wilda snapped Mira back into action.

"Okay, we'll make this quick. Gate card open! Subterra reactor!"

Rock pillars rose out of the ground increasing Wilda's power level to 850 G's compared to Helios' 700 G's.

"And now ability activate! Gun Lock!"

Wilda began blasting energy at Helios and Mira kept calling her attacks.

"And now double ability activate! Iron Plate plus Volcano hammer!"

Wilda charged with power towards Helios and I watched the intense power shift as Mira was now at 1000 G's and Spectra only had 300 G's.

"Yes, you got him!" Mira cheered and I smiled.

"Keep going Mira. Don't give up!"

"Afraid not." Spectra warned.

"What do you mean?" I ask and my voice trailed off.

"Nice try," Helios said.

"Oh no," Mira cried out.

"Enough of these childish games. Ability Activate! Farbus!"

I gasped in complete shock as this ability repaired all the damage that Mira had inflicted.

"Like that move, Grace? I can tell you are just utterly impressed," Spectra said to me and I scoffed.

In truth, I was astounded.

"Not a scratch," Mira said in shock as her brother explained.

"It's Farbus. A special ability we've given Cyborg Pyrus Helios. It allows him to repair all damage done to him during a battle."

At our shocked faces he grinned, "Which means all your attacks will be useless. You might as well give up now, Mira."

"We're never going to give up, right Mira?" I stated and turned to her.