Lync bowed, "It is my honour, my lord Hydron."

He then left to attend to other business and I was left grinning to myself. By the end of the plan, Grace Hudson will want me.

Grace's P.O.V

I slammed the door to my room shut. Night was rapidly approaching and I was in no mood to attend dinner.

As the night drew nearer, I found myself unable to sleep. I slept in a pale blue nightgown that had an airy feel to it. Back when I was a part of the Vexos, I wore a simple dark blue tank with loose pants.

I was talking to Titan when I heard a tap. I looked at Titan confused and walk towards my balcony door. I opened it and peered outside confused.

No one was there. Shrugging my shoulders, I went back inside my room only to hear the tapping noise again.

I sighed, "Who could that be?"

When I opened it, I looked around until I spotted a coated figure looking out towards me. It leapt onto my balcony and I gasped slightly at the sight.

"I was starting to think that I was going crazy for a second," I smirked.

Spectra laughed.

"My dear, I'm afraid that you are already crazy."

My cheeks reddened at his tease.

"Awe Grace, don't worry. I like crazy."

He wrapped his arms around my shivering body and I smiled softly. His blonde hair seemed to glow in the night. His mask made him look menacing yet mysterious.

"I miss it all so much," I whimpered depressed.

"I know," he says stroking my hair gently, "We miss you too."

"We?" I question.

He nodded, "All the Vexos are still taking in that you left the group. I would be laughing at them if I were not part of the group too."

This made me laugh quietly.

"I'm glad that makes you laugh. Mylene's mad at Hydron that she didn't get to battle you for the title back. Shadow has been attached to Mylene more than before, but I'm okay with that as long as it isn't you. Volt seems to be distancing himself from saying anything and Lync, who knows where the little weasel has been."

"What about Mira?" I ask in a hushed tone.

"Ah, my dearest sister. Tomorrow, I shall be dining with her. You should join us. Come down to Gamma City where the rest of us are residing. Wear your Vexos uniform."

I smile widely in excitement. I was able to avoid the dresses and wear what I was comfortable in.

On that note, Spectra finally took in what I was wearing.

"What are you wearing?"

He wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"What? Do you not like it?" I pouted feigning to be offended.

He shook his head, "Um... No. You look amazing. I mean if you like it..."

I stopped him by placing a light kiss on his lips. He went silent and rested his forehead against my own like lovers do.

"It's okay, I was just teasing you. I despised this dress. But it's all that is in the closet of clothes Hydron supplied. The rest is nothing I would wear at all," I frown.

Spectra smiled, "I know."

I grinned and then Helios had to ruin the moment.

"Why would you throw me up so many times?"