"I'll take it," I say and the lady stares at me in awe.

"You can have it for free. Consider it a brawler discount."

"Awesome, thanks. Mind if I take a bag with me?"

She handed me a bag and we left the place and Gus reappeared.

"Anything Gus?" he asked and Gus shook his head.

"Take this," he commented and Gus gives him a weird look.

"What's this?"

"Clothes for Storm."

He looked at me and notice the change in outfits.

"You look harmless, it's almost adorable," he teased and I frowned.

"You look harmless and you are."

He glared and Spectra butted in, "That is enough you two."

"Whatever," I said as Spectra led me away and continued to explore the weird contraptions. 

"What's that?" I ask pointing to the fast machine.

"Beats me, want to try it?"

"Sure."

The two of us lined up and we were on the contraption. It started slow, but moved rapidly. Much like a ship.

When we got off, I was dizzy and refreshed.

"That was amazing," I slurred out as I wobbled from the side.

"Steady," Spectra said keeping me upright.

"Thanks," I tell him.

"No problem. Today was fun, I'd do it again in a heartbeat."

"Me too," I told him and felt the truth behind my words.

We began to walk away and meet up with Gus. He handed me the change of clothes and I quickly changed.

When I finished changing, I looked up to see Mira standing a few feet away from us.

"Are you guys happy now? We meet again," Spectra grinned.

"But how?" Mira let out, "We transported you guys back to new Vestroia."

"Hmmm... You want to know how? We were able to triangulate on Dan Kuso's gauntlet and redirect out transporter gate to his location and presto, here we are."

"What do you want this time?"

"As I said, I want you all to join me," Spectra told them slightly annoyed.

"Huh, you know my answer," Mira said flatly.

"Don't be foolish. We both want to destroy the man who's holding the bakugan. Prince Hydron is the true villain."

I give him a weird look and he eyed me carefully. He knew what was going on through my mind and I disagreed. He was not bad in any way. I didn't get it. I did my best to keep my mouth shut, but Mira took notice in my discomfort.

"It seems as though your team may disagree with you. How about you join us?"

"So, tempting, why would we join you?" Gus asked and Mira snapped at him.

"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Storm."

She turned to me and spoke, "Storm, you aren't heartless like the others. You care about the bakugan deep down. Join us and you can do good."

I was taken back by her plea. She looked at me and I remembered the moments we shared growing up together. The comfort she gave me when I was grieving my parent's loss. She was there for me and although she wasn't big on Hydron, she still supported my relationship.