"Of course, Spectra, I won't fail you," I promise.

"To add on, be sure to take care of my dear sister," he told me and I grinned.

"It would be my honour."

Today was the day. I approached the Dimension controller and Volt and Lync left to the tournament.

"Try not to miss me Storm," Lync teased and I rolled my eyes.

"I won't," I rejected causing Shadow to laugh.

Lync frowned and headed out.

We entered the battlefield as the crowds cheered for us.

I kept a straight face as I was introduced to the crowd. Many of the Vestals cheered for me and my presence in the arena.

"Keep an eye out for anything suspicious," Spectra told the remaining five of us. We nodded our heads and headed out to our duties.

"Lync and Volt have got things covered at the tournament, I'm heading over to Beta City to prepare," Mylene announced.

"Can I come with?" Shadow asked.

Mylene neither accepted or rejected him.

"For what I had you tasked with, you need all the help you can get," I tell her and received a glare in return.

The two walked off and I stuck with Gus and Spectra.

"Is there anything to report?" Gus asked one of the guards?

"Well sir, nothing usual. I mean except for a few of your fans sneaking backstage," the guard responded.

"Really? What fans?" Spectra asked them and we exchanged a look.

"Should I check on it?" Gus asked him and I shrugged my shoulders at them.

"Let's just forget it," I suggested.

"I agree with Storm, don't bother. It's nothing," Spectra agreed and tossed his bakugan in the air and caught it. It was his little habit I noticed he did. Similar to the way I hold my bakugan between my fingers. It was signature to both Grace Hudson and Storm Brooke.

The guard nodded his head and we heard a shuffling noise coming from a hallway. We gave each other suspicious looks and Gus walked over to check. He turned around and shrugged his shoulders. Spectra and I knew better though.

"It seems we have some uninvited guests," I smirk with my arms crossed.

"Indeed, I'll let Lync and Volt know of our little mice. Gus, you alert the guards and make them aware of the situation.  Storm track down our rodents and teach them a lesson."

"Of course," Gus and I replied and we split up.

From the time I was with Mira, I knew she was looking for the dimension controller. I summoned some guards and I spotted them enter the room where the bakugan were being kept.

The door opened quietly and I crossed my arms leaning against the door frame. It was entertaining watching Dan rant. When I was finally bored, I spoke announcing the new company.

"Well well, I see we have some mice. Time to exterminate you," I taunted darkly.

The trio of brawlers showed fear in their faces.

"Get them," I ordered and added, "The girl's mine."

The guards charged, but were evaded by Dan and Baron as they ran out the door.

"What are you waiting for? Get them," I snapped and they took out their batons and ran afterwards. Soon it was just Mira and I.

I smiled at the opportunity before me.