Dyroid: 700 G's

Titan: 500 G's

"Ability Activate! Death Spiral!" I shouted and Titan let out an immense power.

Hydron widened his eyes shocked at Titan's new power.

"Like that move? I had Spectra teach me. Pretty sweet, isn't it? Death Spiral takes 300 G's and transfers them over to Titan."

Hydron narrowed his eyes, "I see. Did he teach you anything else?"

His tone took a sharp turn and he became bitter. I shot him a questioning glance and

shook my head. Titan learned other moves, but it didn't seem like he wanted to know more.

"Whatever, that's no match against me. Double ability activate! Murasame Blade plus fusion ability Duel Caliber!"

I let out a displeased sound as the power exchanged.

Dyroid: 400 + 300 + 600 = 1300 G's

Titan: 800 G's

I swallowed, but refused to let the prince to get to me.

"Not so fast! Double Ability Activate! Aqua Blue plus Storm Siege!"

My gauntlet let out a blue glow as the ability cards were activated.

Dyroid: 1300 – 200 = 1100 G's

Titan: 800 + 400 +200 = 1400 G's

Hydron crossed his arms and left.

"Sorry my dear Gracie, but I'm taking round one. Ability Activate! Gaian Reflector!"

I widened my eyes unaware of what was going on.

Dyroid: 1100 G's

Titan: 1400 - 1800 = -400 G's

"What's going on?" I ask stumbling back a bit.

Hydron flashed me a grin, "Let me introduce you to my move, Gaian Reflector. It takes the opponents attack and reflects it with three times the amount you gained. Quite neat wouldn't you say?"

I sulked and witnessed Titan fall to my feet. I picked it up and frowned. Luckily it was the first round so I didn't lose Titan since the power level was not high enough. However, I did lose a lot of life force.

"I'm sorry Grace," Titan let out.

"No sweat Titan, you tried your best. Take a break. I'll need you soon," I say tucking him away.

"You just got lucky that round Hydron," I taunted and his face turned red with annoyance.

"I could say the same for you. I guess Spectra didn't teach you that well."

With that he turned his face away from me carelessly. This perked my interest. There was something underneath the surface. Jealously maybe? But what was there to be jealous about? There was nothing going on between Spectra and I. He was too much like a brother to me. Right?

"Let's leave him out of this. This is between you and me. Gate card set!" I shouted and tossed my card in.

The battlefield flashed with blue Aquos energy and I threw in Raven. She opened her grand wings and let out a battle cry.

Water-Raven: 450 G's

Dryoid: 700 G's

"What is this?" Hydron mused.

"I've gain some new teammates since we've lasted battled," I tell him harshly, "Ability activate! Raven Incarnate!"

Raven copied herself with a shriek slightly confusing Dyroid and Hydron.