I instantly shake my head at him. "No," I stand my ground.

Ryker moves towards me in less than a second, his hand aimed towards my neck. He clenches his fist and I'm instantly choking, my hands reach up to my neck but it was useless because it was forced energy.

"Now you listen to me you ungrateful little swine," he spits at me. "You're coming with me to my pack. You'd think I'd leave you here knowing you'd go running back to your little mate?"

My face felt like it was turning blue, my lungs about to burst. I struggle to shake my head as I attempt to breathe knowing that it was physically impossible.

"Don't worry though," he grits his teeth. "You won't be able to contact anyone because I'm wiping your ability to mindlink. What a better way to start your new life!"

His hand moves down and I fall to the floor, my lungs taking large gasps for the air. "Do—n't," I choke out as I hold my palm up to him.

Ryker laughs again, he sounded sorry for me for being so weak. "Try and stop me," he says. I hated those words, every time he would abuse his powers he would say 'stop me.' It was like a sick form of dominance knowing that I couldn't do anything, he loved others misery.

He swipes his hand again and for a few moments my vision goes, he was in my head. He starts to disconnect all the wires that matched up my mindlink, he knew exactly what he was doing. He knew how to edit someone's brain as a form of control, it was a disgusting invasion of privacy.

I had to stop this. "Felix! Feli—"

Ryker's slams his hand around my mouth to stop me from shouting. "You do that again and I'll go straight to the hospital now and murder that little mate of yours."

His hand pushes me down to the floor, my vision still completely black. My head falls to the floor as I regain my vision. "There," he says. "Good as new."

Peeking my eyes up to him, I despised every thing about him. How he was blessed with such powerful abilities was beyond me, I wished they could have gone to better use. Someone who deserved them.

Ryker leans down to me so that our faces are level. "Best behaviour for my people," he grins directly at me. His grey eyes bore into mine, lifeless and cold.

He wasn't going to get away with this and I knew that for sure.

Reaching Ryker's pack house felt like it took an eternity. My eyes instantly look out the window and up at his pack house. It wasn't what I was expecting at all, it was dark and gloomy. Almost dungeon like. Surely this couldn't be where they lived?

"Get out," Ryker yells at me and I hesitantly pop the car door open.

My eyes train on the tall building in front of me, two guys stand on the front door and nod to Ryker to show their respects. We stop directly in front of them, they watch me carefully. "Take him to the basement," Ryker says as he shoves me towards them, my feet stumbling slightly.

They both grip my arms and wrap me in silver, I yell out at the pain and bite down on my tongue to try and redirect the pain but it was no use. Ryker continues to smirk at my reaction and holds his hands behind his back. "A few weeks in isolation I think," he nods towards the guards. "I think he needs to dwell on the bad decisions he has made."

"Wai—" my left leg is kicked before I can even finish talking.

"Shut up," Ryker snarls at me. "Basement. Now."

My body is aggressively pulled into the house and down the hall, my eyes watch every little detail. The peeling paint, endless cobwebs, the wet floor. The guards stop in front of a wooden door and quickly push it open, the sound of shouting and screaming swamps my ears instantly.