16. aroused

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

EVAN WOLFE

When we finished training and finally got back to the pack house it was late. Everyone was shattered and quickly dispersed to bed.

I was more than glad because I was so unbelievably turned on and I couldn't think of anything else than Caleb and his damn hands. My mind was constantly thinking of him, his words, his body, his touch.

I wanted nothing more than for him to be here right now and do unspeakable things to me. Dirty unspeakable things.

My member becomes hard again as I think about him, I needed to sort myself in one way or another. My body was aching for him, aching for a release.

My hands slowly remove my clothes as I imagine Caleb's body in my mind. His tattoos appear in my head, along with his toned strong body. The thought of his firm hands gliding across my skin, touching my most sensitive areas.

I almost whine as I close my eyes temporarily and feel blood rush around my body aggressively.

When my clothes are removed I find myself coating my fingers in Vaseline and sliding onto my knees with my head pressed down to the bed.

Before I can even think about what I'm doing I push two fingers into my hole, my body buckles as I slowly push them all the way in. A soft whimper escapes my lips and all I can imagine is Caleb's fingers doing this to me.

"Fuck," I mumble into my bedsheets as I pick up my pace and clamp my eyes shut.

My heart was racing inside my chest, my level of horniness increasing every second making it hard for me to breath.

I manage to press my fingers down into my prostate but they weren't big enough to satisfy me properly. I whine again and continue to plow my fingers inside my ass. My dick was rock solid, my tip occasionally brushing the fabric of my sheets.

Everything was sensitive and God I felt like I was about to explode any given second.

Pups. Oh God his voice. You. Are. Killing. Me.

I whimper at his voice, that husky deep voice.

Your arousal is destroying me, please take a cold shower or something.

How was he turning me on even more?

A moan in my head as my fingers continue to move in and out of me, the sound of his voice making me want to bring myself to the edge even more.

Are you touching yourself?! His voice was angry.

I moan again. Yes. I can't help myself, I couldn't hide it from him.

A growl ripples through our mindlink, I could almost hear his heavy breathing. Stop touching yourself.

I ignore his demands and instead pick up my pace, I was so damn close and I needed this release. I fucking needed it.

Don't fucking ignore me Evan.

He called me Evan, shit. He's definitely not impressed. But instead of giving in to him, I decided to play with him.