Pencil Eyeliner

Information you must know for the story: Kimi is my own character and not part of the video game. The point of view will be yours until further notice. Language will not be appropriate for minors. If you do not appreciate inappropriate content, then please leave now. Do not report, as it would be unnecessary since this story is marked as Mature. Enjoy reading!

I jumped happily around my apartment, cleaning as much as I could. My brother was coming over today and I was so excited! My brother stays at my apartment for one week a month. He never told me why, but I don't mind! Oh right, he isn't actually my brother. But many people say we look a like, and we get along very well, so apparently we seemed like we were brother and sister.

Because so many people assumed we were brother and sister, my brother decided to go along with it and started calling me his younger sister. It upset me a little because in truth, I'm definitely in love with him. I knew him ever since I was 4 years old. My parents knew his parents and they all worked together too, so that meant I saw him really often.

Our parents also took us to their jobs all the time, so since we were the only kids there, there was no one else to play with. My brother is older than me by 2 years, so the toys he played with were a little different from mine. I still played with dolls and talked for my dolls, but my  brother just played video games all the time. The games he played were so amusing to watch though.

Anyway! As I finished cleaning, the doorbell rings. I gasped and rushed to my room, quickly changing into something nice and running to the door. I took a deep breath and started unlocking the door.

"Hi brother!"

He smiled gently and passed by, petting my head softly. I was only 5 feet and my brother was 6 feet and 3 inches, so our height difference was incredible.

"Short as always I see."

I pouted.

"My height can't change in just 3 weeks!"

He laughs and threw a bag of belongings over his shoulder, walking towards his room. I followed him into his room and watch him throw himself onto the bed, patting his stomach after getting comfortable, telling me I can lay on him now. I smile and lie next to him, hugging his torso. After a minute, I realize his hand was on my breast. I blushed brightly and let him do what he wanted since this was only the second time he has touched my breast.

"I missed you brother."

"I was only gone for 3 weeks."

I pout again and hide my face in his chest and hug him more tightly. He was like a huge warm teddy bear. He chuckles and hugs me back, pulling me ontop of him.

"I missed you too _______."

I smiled and closed my eyes, slowly starting to fall asleep.

Later -

I wake up to a delicious smell. I rub my eyes and sit up, my bed head as terrible as always. I stand up and yawn, walking into the kitchen. I follow my nose and find my brother making two big bowls of his special ramen. I gasp as my eyes widen with delight.

"oh my gosh yes!"

He chuckles and continues cooking.

"Hey, who says I'm making any for you?"

I make the saddest face I could and hug his arm. He laughs and finishes up cooking, placing the ramen into 2 seperate bowls. He places them on the table and sits down. I watch him from the kitchen, desperately wanting the ramen. I stare as he is about to take his first bite. He looks at me and laughs again. He stands up, walks over to me, carries me and sits back down, placing me on his lap.