Checkered Wristband

Information you must know for the story: Kimi is my own character and not part of the video game. All characters written in this book are written to be over 18 years old. The point of view will be yours until further notice. Language will not be appropriate for minors. If you do not appreciate inappropriate content, please leave now. Do not report, as it would be unnecessary since this story is marked as Mature. Enjoy reading! 

"Roxas, come on, quit dragging me!"

Me and Roxas are best friends.

It happened when he figured out he wasn't his own person.

That he was Sora's nobody.

I am someone who does a lot of experiments to test any theories and try to prove them true or false.

When I met Roxas, I was determined to find a way to make him his own person.

It took months and months, which unfortunately delayed Sora's awakening, but at last! After 13 months, I finally found the solution!

Now, I cannot mention what it was, or else someone can make their own solution and use it on someone else, and that could lead to horrible outputs.

Anyway, ever since I started helping Roxas, we've become very close friends. Too close.

My feelings for him are too strong, and I can't look at him without falling in love.

I don't know if he knows about it. I think he does.

There were so many times where he's seen what he shouldn't have.

Like I was writing in my journal, and I ended up day dreaming while doodling his name all over my journal, which wassupposed to be strictly for my experiments. Although that failed a long time ago because if you looked through all the pages, there wouldn't be one without Roxas's name in it.

There was even so many embarrassing things that Roxas has seen. 

Roxas lives with me due to not being able to get his own home.

And one time I was in the shower, and I had to take down the curtain cause it was ripped, and the only other one we had was transparent.

So of course I had to put it up since the water would come out of the shower if I didn't. I started day dreaming off about Roxas, again. And well, when I'm in the shower, and I start day dreaming about Roxas... It can get a little...

'Out of hand.'

If you know what I mean.

So in the process of my day dream, I reached down and played with myself, a quiet moan slipping out every now and then.

And apparently I didn't lock the door.

So right before my own climax, I gasped.

"R-Roxas..."

And in that time, Roxas had opened the door.

I don't think I really need to mention anything more about that.

Back to the current situation!

We were invited to a party and I really didn't want to go since parties weren't my thing.

But Roxas kept dragging me along because he thought it would be fun to go to a party for once. Another reason was cause Axel was going and he wanted to hang out with him.

"I'm not letting you go! You'll go back home if you do!"

I sighed and stood correctly, causing him to stop pulling.