Dolphin Necklace

Information you must know for the story: Kimi is my own character and not part of the video game. All characters in this book are written to be over 18 years old. The point of view will be in third person. Language will not be appropriate for minors. If you do not appreciate inappropriate content, then please leave now. Do not report, as it would be unnecessary since this story is marked as Mature. This is a Demyx x OC story. OC's name: Roxana. Nickname: Roxy.

"And so, because Axel no longer seems to be complying with our orders and has switched sides on us, your general new partner will be a new organization XIII member. Number 15, Roxana." 

Demyx raises his eye brow as he glances down the hallway, watching a short figure walking up to him. Her hood was up, so the shadow covered most of her face, but revealed her cute pink lips. "Make sure not to get in my way." Demyx smiles awkwardly before his face falls to a frown the moment she turns away, a book in hand. Aww man, what a downer. I hope not all of my missions are with her... Demyx sighs deeply before taking a heavy step towards his room, only for a hand to be placed on his shoulder. He twists his head and meets Siax's usual stern face. "You already have your first mission with Roxana, wait here for me to get the papers." He purses his lips together, glancing at Roxana before giving up and walking over, plopping himself on the couch. He looks over at Roxana again, trying to read the title of the book she was reading. And Then There Were None... Sounds boring... Well, I'm stuck with her so I might as well try to get to know her. Demyx faces her, quickly rummaging through his mind to find a topic to talk about. "So, have you met any of the other organization members yet?" Roxana looks up from her book and glances at the dirty blonde, the lighting revealing more of her face. There was no obvious emotion. "No." Her attention goes back to her book. 

Demyx purses his lips again, deciding to kick it up a notch. "Well, if you ever do, I suggest staying away from Vexen. He'll talk your ears off about science and data." He chuckles lightly, but receives no reaction from her. He becomes slightly irritated but continues to try, exploring different topics. He glances at the book again, realizing she was already half way through the book. "Hey, what's that book about?" She glances up at him again, this time a small spark in her eye. "Well. It's about these 8 people who receive an invitation to an island by a mysterious couple none of them have met. And when they get to the island, it's revealed that each of the guests have committed murder and never faced the consequences over it. That's kind of the gist of it without giving too many spoilers." Demyx smiles slightly, enjoying listening to her talk more than a couple of words. "Wow, that sounds like a really good book. Is mystery your favorite genre?" 

Roxana hides a small smile as she nods, placing her bookmark inside and closing the book. "Yeah, especially Agatha Christie. So far, I've read 5 of her books. This one is the 6th one." Demyx nods, leaning back on the couch. "That's cool. I'm not much of a reader, but listening to you talk so greatly about these books, I might actually read one." The spark in her eye increases. "Really? Well, I could always lend you one if you ever wanted to." Demyx's smile widens. She's not so bad... Actually she's pretty cute. I wonder if I can get her to take her hood down. "Maybe I'll take you up on that offer eventually. For now though, I was hoping we could get to know each other a little more, since we'll be each other's general partner." She tilts her head slightly, seemingly curious. "What did Siax mean by general partner anyway?" Demyx chuckles slightly. Right, she probably doesn't know too much just yet. 

"Well, for most of our assigned missions, we'll be paired together to complete them. But there will be a few missions where we'll be paired with other members as they would have something about them that makes them crucial to complete the mission." Roxana nods, sitting up slightly. "Oh, that makes sense. Well okay, I don't mind learning more about each other. You know I enjoy reading books now. What about you?" Demyx furrows his eyebrows as he thinks. "Oh! I can play sitar." He pulls out his sitar and places a small tune to show a hint of his talent. She examines the sitar carefully. "Wow, that's really cool. The design on the sitar is beautiful too." Demyx nods, placing it next to him. "Yeah, I really love music so this is one of my outlets and what I mess with when I'm bored." She gives him a small nod, a different mood surrounding her now. He scratches the back of his head awkwardly. "Uh, so what else is there to you? Like... Oh, what weapon do you use to fight?"