Meeting a rose, dragon and a rabbit

Start bij het begin

F/N: "Well we don't all have magic like you.... well mom does but that's different."

Ozpin went to speak but Salem cut him off abruptly.

Salem: "Did you get an answer from Ironwood or not."

Ozpin: "..... not as of yet."

He said with a little bit of disappointment as he took a sip of his coffee.

Ozpin: "But, I did get an answer from some others, you may know them Summer."

Summers' whole body went rigid for a second as she looked at him.

Summer: "T-their here?"

Ozpin nodded as he looked behind us all. Several gasps were heard as I turned around to see Tai, Ruby and Yang standing about fifty feet from us. Summer looked at her family for a moment, shocked and a little unsure of what to do.

F/N: "Go on."

I say softly and gently nudge her forward. Broken out of her shock, Summer started to walk towards her family. Ozpin, Salem and Watts standing next to me as we watched the reunion.

Tai: "S-summer."

Summer: "Tai...."

Tai started to walk towards her, soon they stopped only a few feet from each other. I felt the tension in the air as they stared at each other. It was quiet for a bit before Tai suddenly brought Summer into a tight hug, tears beginning to roll down his cheeks, I could only assume the same for Summer as she hugged him back. No words were needed to be said as the two lost lovers embraced each other.

Pulling away, they share a quick tender kiss before looking at their children, a single gesture from their father sent them running into their arms as they were in one big family hug.

A warm smile formed on my face as Summer held her family, all crying tears of joy at being reunited. I looked away from the Rose/Xiao long family as a hand was tenderly placed on my shoulder. Salem smiled at me as she looked back to them.

Salem: "You did good honey."

F/N: "Ya, guess I did."

Looking back at them, I saw Summer wipe her eyes and looked back at us. Saying something I couldn't hear from our distance, she hand in hand with Tai walked back over to us with Ruby and Yang right beside them. Their cheeks stained with tears. When they got back into a casual talking distance she stopped and gestured to me and the others.

Summer: "Tai, Ruby, Yang. These are Watts, Salem, their friends of mine."

I watched as Ruby and Yang waved a bit at them, though Tai looked a bit shocked as he looked at Salem. Glancing over at Ozpin, the old man only gave the blonde a simple nod before sipping his coffee.

Tai, now regaining his composure, shook both their hands. His grip firm as he did. But I felt a little on the spot as all their attention was now on me.

Summer: "And this is F/N. He's the one that saved me."

Tai looked at me for a moment before taking both his hands in mine and shook.

Tai: "Thank you. Thank you for bringing her back to us."

He said with genuine gratitude. I just felt my face grow a bit red from embarrassment as he let go.

F/N: "Well, I didn't do all the work, I'd say it was like a fifty- oof!"

Though I didn't quite finish my statement as a force slammed into my chest, taking 20 hit points away from my health as I was sent onto my back, with a very happy Ruby hugging me.