Whats wrong with your finger?

*Lyras pov*

I love you. I love you. That phrase kept on going through my mind. We both stood there like awkward turtles and I was still so shocked that he said that.

He loves me? No he must be drunk. He hasn't had anything to drink.

"Are you drunk?" I asked
"No"
"Do you really love me?"
"I don't know... no.... Yes.... Maybe?" He sighed and ran his hands through his hair whilst sitting down.
"Why is this so stressful? Maybe if you just told the truth then this would all be over with"
"It's complicated" he replied.
"Ohh that's the best you can do is it?"

"It complicated because if I say I don't like you and you like me I might break your heart but if I tell you I love you and you don't love me our friendship will be awkward."
"I feel the same way" I said
"We need to sort this out... Ermmm okay.. Ladies first... Do you like me or not?"
"I will answer when you answer" I stubbornly reply.
"Fine" he said yet again and ran his fingers through his hair. Oh that's just so god damn attractive.

"I d....." the door swung open and through came was everyone. Everyone? Have the been listening in? I'm going to kill those guys.

"Where you listening in?" I asked
"Noooooo..." Ashton replied mishchieveously
"You guys just need to tell eachother how you feel it's like trying to watch a snail eat" Katie said
"Yeah it's painful" Jade said.
"We know you have feelings for eachother"
"No we don't" we both said. Katie dragged my hand. She dragged me into another bedroom.

"i have something to say..... I am having my Tumor removed in a few weeks. I know it's short notice but they said that's the only time they can fit me in. I'm happy because they could get rid of the cancer but sad because what if it goes wrong?"

"It won't go wrong do you know how good they are now?"
"Yeah I guess so"
"Go and talk to Jade"
"Why?" I replied
"Ask her about her finger"
"Okay....?" I couldn't be botherd fighting to be honest so I just did as she told.

"Jade?" I tapped her on the shoulder
"Yes?"
"What's wrong with your finger?"
"Ohh nothing" she said waving it infront of my face.
"I still don't see anything wrong with it"
"The ring? Duh.... IM GETTING MARRIED TO ASHTON IN A YEAR AND A HALF!"
"OMG IM SO PROUD!" I replied holding into her and jumping up and down.

--------------------------------------

Sorry it's such a short chapter. Taht teacher is starting to like me now she relised I actually listen in lessons.

I wanted to do more in the chapter but then I thought... no let's leave it on a lil' cliffhanger thing. I also am too tired and want to go on twitter.

I want to go to sleep but I'm not tired. Anyways,

Bye my little beautys,

Molly 🐧