You will not have seen the last of me

*Lukes pov*

Where did she go? I tried to go and catch up with her but Calum pulled me back.

"I don't think you want to go up there"
"Why she isn't your girlfriend is she?" I spat
"No.... No and she's not yours either."
a chorus of 'ooohs' was all I could hear.
"Ohh do you want to go there?" I say edging towards him.

"Luke I think your just tired and need some rest after everything that's happened. Plus your not used to socialising seen as you have been hibernating in that room for ages."
"My life is none of your business"
"It is seen as now we have a recording contract and we are touring with 1d!"
"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!" I replied
"Because you were too busy ignoring us"
"When did you get the news?"
"Like 1000000 years ago"he said
"Sorry!"

To be honest right now I wasn't even bothered about why Lyra was crying. I just wanted to go out and have a good time and get drunk!

"Lyra, Georgia are you coming town with us?" Jade said and Lyra came to the top of the stairs.
"I think I am just going to look after Noah seen as Georgia is asleep too but thanks for the offer- plus I only came home today!" Lyra replied
"Okay well see you guys later; and yes we are going out like this" Katie replyed gesturing to her and The rest of us' hoodie and skinny jeans.

-very early in the morning-

*Lyras Pov*

I hear clashing and giggles about- they must be home. They best not wake the baby up. Georgia wakes up and comes into my room and goes "there's robbers in the house and Calum isn't home!"

"Chill Georgia they all went out and I have no idea why. That's them back now. Lukes bed is really comfy you know. I hope he doesn't mind me sleeping in it. Of course he wont."
"Ohhh okay and I'm too tired to be bothered thinking about that."

Luke and a girl slam open the door thus waking the baby up. Great.
"Luke I think this rooms taken" she said slowly running her hands up Lukes body. Luke looked shocked.She is a slut. She has a skirt just covering her bum, and fake everything. She is like a plastic doll. They left the room.

"Lyra I'm so sorry"
"What for?" I reply
"I thought you and Luke had something"
"If we did have something I would be able to feel what happened then." I lied. I feel like shit.

I walked through to Luke and the girl and said "Luke you and this slut can have your bedroom back, now if you don't mind I will get some sleep and if you too are making to much noise and wake the baby up again I swear. You will not have seen the last of me."

"Ohh I'm scared! Who's the slut me or you? I think it's you" she said slurring words
"Ohh just go fuck that piece of shit and leave will you."

I slept in Jade and Katies flat that night because all of the spare rooms of Calum and Lukes house were taken. We had to get a taxi because Jade was drunk and Katie can't drive.

"Well there's a first time for everything!" Katie said
"I know Jade never gets drunk... How much did she have to drink?"
"Two vodka and cokes"
"That isn't even a lot!" I giggled. Meanwhile, Jade is chanting wierd words and going on about what happened to politics? Now she's talking about unicorns. That's Jade for you. Her sentences change in about two minutes of eachother.

----------------------------

I'm gonna start doing bits at the end like this so yeah..... sometimes I probably cba so.....

Seriously that is what Jades like in real life ( except for the drunk bit; god were only thirteen)

I have no idea if this is a good book but I am enjoying writing it so I will carry on

Byeeeeeee my little beautys,

Molly x 🐧

(I have no idea what that was but I like it so I will keep it) 😂