Tom fitty Kelly

*4 days later*

I'm going to see my friends today... I am excited but nervous- nervous because I have gone back to my normal hair colour and no lip piercing. Nervous because I have changed my personality and I'm more mature and sensible now. I'm not the girl I used to be.

My mum dropped me off at the bus station and I got some food and came on the bus. Seen as I am running late I got on and there was only one space left next to a boy about my age(who is very attractive May I add) with headphones in. He had bright blue eyes (I mean they were basically white bc they were so pale yet bright) and mouse brown hair swept up in a quiff

"Hi" he said when I sat down, taking his earphones out. Wow I wish most boys had the same confidence as him.
"Hi?" I said like a question.
"Why did you say it as a question" he giggled
"Because I'm not used to people talking to me first and people don't try and flirt with me when I have a baby"
"Oh me niether that's why I chose to start a conversation and who said I was flirting?"
"Oh haha no one"
"So how are you?" He asked
"Fine"
"Oh c'mon there must be something wrong" he said
"Well ermm.... I need to know more about you first before I go expressing my feelings"
"Oh sorry sass sister" he said clicking fingers, "My name is Tom Kelly"
"Lyra" we shook hands
"Nice to meet you Lyra"
"You too"

We talked about stuff and before we knew it it was time to get off. I am happier with him than with Luke. I can't believe I just said that! But it's true. I'm so glad that I came back now!

He asked for my number and I gave it to him straight away and he said he would text me later on.

I got my bags off the bag claim and said bye to Tom but before he left he asked for my number and I gave it to him straight away and he said he would text me later on.

I hopped into a taxi and headed towards my old apartment. I feel sick.

I rang the bell and no one answered- then I remembered I have a key. I went up the stairs and unlocked the door.

"SURPRISE!!!" Everyone yelled and I just stood there. They all had shocked faces.
"Who are you?" They all said
"Guys it Lyra! Do you not remember?" Luke said coming up and hugging me, he must of forgot about what he said on the text. I also wonder how Luke recognises me but nobody else does.

"Lyra?" They all said except Luke
"Yeah haha" I said and they all came over and squeezed me to death- when a girl walked through the door. Everyone looked even more stunned than they were when I came through the door.

She was stunning. She had long blonde wavy hair and bright blue eyes. She went over to Luke and said "Luke what's up baby? hi what's your name?" She said coming over to me"
"Oh I'm Lyra and you?"
"Charlie"
"Nice to meet you"
"If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here?" She asked
"Oh well I decided to come back after going away and I used to live here"
"Oh okay that's cool and your friends are amazing I have been living here a while" she said. They totally forgot about me. They didn't even care I left! I held back the tears.

"Oh that's nice, so why did you all tell surprise when I came through the door?"
"Well it was meant to be for Charlie seen as it's her birthday" Georgia said oh wow I never got one of these.
"Well happy birthday and I am so so So so so sorry for wrecking the surprise"
"Oh it's fine and what are you doing here?" Calum said earning a slap from Georgia
"Oh I just came for a surprise visit"
"Well let's get this party started!" Charlie said. They all went into the kitchen and I tried sneaking out.

"Where are you going?" A familiar voice said
"Leaving"
"No your not" he said
"Watch me"

*lukes pov*

After the surprise visit of Lyra she tried leaving. That's not happening again.

"Where are you going?" I asked
"Leaving" she replied
"No your not"
"Watch me" oh wow she shouldn't of said that... That drives me mad. She went out of the door. I ran after her and pushed her against the wall harshly and, you guessed it, I kissed her.

Sparks shot everywere. This is so much better than any other kiss I have had.

---------------------------------------------

Yooooo ✌️

I didn't know what I was doing with this chapter but I think it's heading somewere now 😂😂

Idk what to say tbh so

Byeee my little beautys,

Molly ✌️