Waterpark

"Noah!" Me and Luke said in unison and we all hugged. Then I realised I'm hugging Luke. Ew.
"Erm well yeah" he said
"Well done Noah!" I said. But to be honest I'm pissed off that Luke isn't even his Dad and he called him his Dad.

~the next day~

"Guys we should go to a water park!"
"Guys I can't I need to look after Noah!" I said
"I can! I'm on anyway and I don't really like wearing tampons with a swimming costume" Charlie said. Can I trust her with my child?
"Oh okay" I said.

I got into some black ripped denim shorts and black combat boots with a white crop top with a black peace sign on. I put a colourful kimono on to make it look more bright and my round glasses.

The car journey dragged because I was sat next to Luke. I was just listening to paramore looking out of the window.

I turned to Luke and saw him looking at me so I smiled at him and he smiled back. Things like this make me happy. No Lyra it's Luke ewwww.

We got there and i forgot how big it is! We got onto some sunbeds and relaxed. The boys went off and I took my clothes off revealing my black and white bikini.

About half an hour late the boys came over again and got there girlfriends to go on rides with, leaving me and Luke. Luke just stood there like the awkward turtle he is.

"Yes?" I snapped
"Woah Jesus sorry" he said
"what do you want?" I asked
"Well I want to go on that ride and it's a two person one and they are all going on with someone and I know it's rude but it's only a small ride but will you..."
"Yes Luke it's fine haha it looks kind of fun"

We got to the top of the slide and got in the ring.

"1,2,3" the person said and pushed us down
"Arghhhhhh!!!" Luke screamed like a girl
"Luke shut up!!" I yelled back
"Sor-" it suddenly dropped and like grabbed onto my waist
"Luke get your hands off of my waist!"
"Sorry!"

The ride finally finished and I got out of the ring.
"Ermmm Lyra?" Luke said looking down at me
"What?" I asked. He pointed to my bikini top which was below my boob. Great. He saw my boob.
"Im just going to go" I said

I got back over to the guys.
"Jades being sick" Ash said
"We are going to have to leave" Georgia said
"Okay let me just go find Luke"

*Ashton pov*

She is vomiting blood. I need to get her home. But Luke and Lyra aren't back yet. Maybe if I leave them money for a taxi they will get back themselves? I put money in their bag and text Luke.

*Lyras pov*

After nearly an hour of looking I found Luke queue ing up for another ride.

"We need to go Jades ill"
"Okay" he said

We rushed back and they weren't there. But Luke checked his phone luckily so we got a taxi back. The taxi ride was quiet and not much happened. We walked through the door to the apartment and I went straight over to Noah and decided to give him some fresh air.

"Bye Luke I'm taking Noah to the park"
"Okay" he said

*Lukes pov*

I walked into my bedroom. And there I saw it. Her and him making out.

"Charlie?"
"Luke!" She said
"You are such a cheater I can't believe you would do that!"
"Oh Luke you believed me not her"
"GET OUT! AND THE BOY TOO!" I yelled
"Whatever" she spat and got dressed and walked out of the door.

I can't wait to apologise to Lyra.

I wonder were Ash and the guys are?

"hey Ash were are you?"
"We all went Straight to the hospital seen as Jade seemed pretty ill, we will get back to you soon" he said
"Okay wish her luck" I said

"I'm baccckkkk!!" Lyra shouted.

I put Noah in my bedroom.

"What are you doing?" She asked

I kissed her.

"Kissing you" i said and carried on kissing, my tongue begged for entry and I got what I wanted. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and I won. I began to pull her t-shirt up.

"Not today Luke" she said

"Okay... But I just want you to know I'm a dick and I can't believe that I didn't believe what you said about Charlie and I love you"

-------------------------------------

Idk what I was thinking

I thought I was being all original but I never am hahaha

Sooooo

Byeee my little beauty's

Molly 💃