Chapter 31: Alive

( Hi sorry for short chapters I'll try and update more often!)

Mike trudged to the room where the noise came from, pushing open the door he saw four children piled on top of each other in the centre of the room.

Two boys and two girls.

Mike slowly walked up to the children, he stared down at them his eyes widened.
The puppet kept its end of the bargain.

The black haired girl opened eyes looking at Mike. She let out a scream awaking the other three.
The brown haired and red haired boy screamed loudly but the blonde one just stared at Mike.
"Pizza!" She shouted instead of screaming, Mikes gazed locked onto her then the other three in disbelief.

"Sarah?" Walking towards the small child, she didn't look much older from when they died, maybe around 11.

"H-How do you know my na-" The black haired girl covered her mouth whilst lightly squinting at Mike.

"M-Mikey?" She stood up looking at the golden robotic bear. Mike nodded not breaking the gaze "It's me Bella"

Bella's eyes widened smiling "What did you do to yourself?!" She stopped smiling and scrunched her face.

"I gave my soul to the puppet to save you guys!" Mike explained moving his head away confused.

"Never trust the puppet! It has a trick up its sleeve always-" She pointed at him and stopped as she realised she was human "Oh my god Mikey! Y-You mean it actually worked?!"

Mike smiled nodding "Y-Yeah it did!"

The others got up too squealing as they looked at each other.
Sarah let out a huge scream, everyone rushed to her.
"W-What happened?!" Mike asked the screaming kid.

"Do you know what this means?!" She shouted "I can eat pizza!!!" She grabbed the nearest slice eating it.

Haden backed away "You ate that as if you inhaled it!"

She fisted pumped the air "Pizza for ever!" She grabbed her let's eat bib twirling it in the air.