Chapter 40: Back To The Game

Mike watched as the puppet aimlessly searched for its own head.

"Over here! You idiot" The Marionette yelled at its own body as if it was someone else. The body slowly made its way towards the head picking it up.

"That's better" It said as it put itself back on the body only for the head too roll off again.

"Oh come on!!" The Marionette yelled spinning itself in attempt to move.

Mike laughed as he picked it up "How did this even happen to you?!" The burst out again as its body smashed into his leg.

The marionette looked away embarrassed and quite ashamed "I...Uh... Slipped and my head got severed on that smashed plate over there.." It looked towards a baby blue clay plate smashed in two.

"Really?! That's the reason your now just a head" Mike said in between laughs dropping the marionette.

"Sh-Shut up!" The marionette called as it hit the ground face first.

Mike stared at the puppet for a moment before picking it up again "Your just a head now, hm?" He drawled the marionette closer "Tell me where they are"

The marionette looked away "And break the rules of the game?" It looked back at Mike "I don't think so"

Mike shrugged dropping the marionette yet again.

"Stop doing that!!" It screamed rolling itself to look at Mike

"Well sorry, rude." Mike picked up its body and it flailed and kicked "Tell me where they are or we might have to play a game were you find your body pieces"

The marionette stared at Mike trying not to break a sweat "You don't dare"

Mike grabbed the arm with one hand slowly pulling "Try me"

"Y-You're bluffing!"

Mike ripped off one arm "oops"

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you!" The marionette screamed frantically as it rolled itself towards Mikes foot begging him too stop.

Mike cracked a grin looking at the pathetic puppet.