Chapter 23: Oh No

"What's this?" The smallest girl asked pointing to the door button.

"It's the door button, don't touch it... Only when we need it"

The girl nodded slowly, she looked at Mike and Cameron.

"Hey, Mr. Cameron" The other asked the teenager who was stuffing him face with the sandwich.

"What? you can just call me Cam" He said between chewing.

"Why do you work with such a grumpy guy?" She then pointed to Mike who wasn't very amused.

"This old guy?" He pointed to Mike as well, who shot a glare back "He's not all ways grumpy. He's only 34 but I call him old for a laugh, have you seen his reaction?" Cameron laughed looking at Mike who rolled his eyes.

"I'm Grace and this is my best friend Hannah!" The shorter one said smiling widely.

"When can we go home?" Hannah began to tear up.

Mike and Cameron looked at each other "U-Uh"

"See this clock? When it turns 6 ok?" Mike pulled a reassuring smile.

"O-Ok Mister Mike" Grace nodded trying to cheer up her friend.

Heh Heh Heh

Freddy's laughed echoed from the tablet.

"He's in the kitchen isn't he?" Cameron looked at Mike who nodded.

"Uh-Oh" Mikes eyes widened

"What?"

"We only have 21% left and it's only 4am!" His anger rose "You wasted all our power!" He grabbed the teens shirt.

"It was t-to check on you!" He answered back.

"You know how to do your job! not to stare at the the cameras wasting power!" The aura one gain to return.