Chapter 48: Marionette, Marrionette

Mike looked around the crowed again, none of those teenagers were in sight.
"Good" He mumbled.

Mike gazed around trying to search for it.

He heard a small scream from a voice that sounded a lot like the puppets', looking down he saw it running  in between the crowed, he leant down and picked it up by the head.

"Let me go! Let me go you big pile of sh- Mike?"

"What's up with you?" Mike asked "you know. With all that flailing."

"Well there was this yellow animatronic like you, but it was a rabbitband all torn up!"

"Uh-huuh?"

"...The murderer is haunting it! He's gonna get you! You're not safe here! We... We have to get out of this building!!" The puppet started  panicking

"Can't you stop him like last time?" Mike asked

"No!! He's gotten so much stronger and I'm torn up!"

"Well that's a problem.." Mike looked around "We can't just leave, we'll be spotted easily on the streets!"

"Did you find the twerp?"

"Sorta, apparently we've been deactivated for 30 years."

"Wait what?!" The puppets jaw dropped

"Anyway I have a plan! We sneak out into an alleyway and give Cameron a ring!"

"Uh how are you gonna get a phone?"

Mike stopped and thought to himself "a payphone?"

"Alright" The puppet looked around "Theres and exit to the left!"

Mike nodded and headed there, slowly opening the door triggered the fire alarm, all eyes on them.
"Run!!" The puppet screamed and Mike dashed outside.

The security guard yelled something and chased after them, Mike ran into the streets trying to avoid people, looking around at what was once a small town but now a large city.

The guard still on their tails, Mike slipped into an alley ad the guard lost sight of him.

"Well. The plans gone well so far! Phase one find an alleyway complete!" Mike whispered.

"Yeah but you attracted all the attention towards us!" The puppet face palmed at mike

"Hey! You're the one who said to go for that door!"

"Yeah yeah whatever" The puppet hoped down "Now let's just phone Cameron up to help us out"

"Yeah uhm.. About that.. I don't know his number"

"So you drags us out here just for us to get stranded?!

"Look we'll just get a phone book and ring him from there"

"Yeah and where are we gonna get a phone book?"

"All phone booths have them!" Mike looked out the alley "I think we're in the main square right now.." Mike looked a bit more "Theres a booth on the other side, come on let's go!"

"Wait! You want to go in broad daylight?! No way! Just wait till its dark"

"Fine"