Chapter 6: New Job Part 2

"Um... Ok uh Ok!" I clicked all the cameras, that's when I stopped at the party room. Chica was just standing there, staring at the camera. Momeries of Sarah started to leak into my mind ones that I've forgotten... I haven't had flashbacks in years.

I shook my head "No. they are trying to trick me" Right?...

I searched through the cameras trying to find Chica again. But every camera I checked she wasn't there. I slowly lifted my head, she was right outside door!

"Ah!" I slammed the button, the door came crashing down. "Why the hell are the doors using power?!" I flashed the corner light to see if she was still there. Gone. I gave a sigh of relief, is it true that if one of those robots catch me they'll stuff me into a suit, killing me in the process?

I'm not taking chances.

I looked into the corner of my eye "Oh My GOD!!!" I shouted as I slammed the left door closed. Bonnie was right out there!

"Ok clam down" I looked down at the tablet "well at least I have 48% left of power hehe" Thank god it was nearly 6:00.

By the time the time struck 6:00 I heard happy children cheering. "I-Is it o-over?" I asked myself. The phone began to ring, I picked it up shaking
"H-Hello?"

"Hello Michael!" a cheery voice boomed out of the phone, it was Mr. Fazbear "I see your still alive!"

"Y-Yes I am sir...Wait! you never told me that the animatronics will try and KILL me!"

"Aah~ but the former worker did, didn't he?"

"Yes but...."

"It even said that we're not responsible of your death if you were to be killed too" Ok this man is really ticking me off!

I keeper my voice cool despite how angry I was "I guess I shall be going home sir, I will talk tomorrow" I gritted my teeth.

"See you tomorrow kid!" The man hung up. I HATE HIM SO MUCH!

"At least my shift is over" I walked out the room and out the doors. I shuddered, that place just gave me more nightmares!

Outside there was a older looking lady, maybe in her 60's possibly in her late 50's.

"Excuse me Sir" She said walking up to me, she seemed familiar.
"May I ask you a question?" she was much shorter than me, around my mothers height from what I remember.

"Sure Ma'am"

She leaned closer to me.

"Why do you work here?" she squinted her eyes at me looking up. "Don't you know what happened in this place?"

I sweat dropped "Y-Yes I do Ma'am"

"Then why would you want to work here?!" tears rolled down her eyes "Because of this place, my son Mike is dead!"

W-What?! T-This is my mother! oh Damn I'm so screw, I gave a big gulp.

"But Mom I right here" I took off my hat revealing my short brown hair tipped with blonde and black. Not to mention a scar on my forehead from the bite of '87

She gave a small silent gasp, she stepped back a little bit "M-Michael?.." Her voice trailing off.

"Yes Mom it's me" I gave an awkward smile, I haven't smiled for years so give me a break!

"Mike!" she ran up to me again and hugged me tightly. "My baby boy!"
I hugged her back.

"Oh let me look at you!" the tears of sadness turned to tears of joy. She looked up and down at me "Oh you look so handsome!" she hugged me again.

A man came out of the car not to far away. He was around my height.
"Dad?"
He just stared at me until he walked quickly and hugged me. "oh my god son, we finally found you!" a stray tear rolled from his eye.

Ok I know I'm a guy, guys are tough but... I burst into tears, I know but... I've missed them so much!
I hugged them both at the same time, I was a little taller than them both.

We chatted for a while until I really had to go, I told them about my shift, they understood and said that they would meet me here again at the same time.

Maybe today wasn't so bad.